AA Finance Car Loan Review
With AA Finance, your car loan could be approved in just an hour.
If you’re looking to buy a vehicle, AA Finance provides car loans with short turnaround times so you can gain approval in just an hour.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max. Loan Amount
None. Typically accommodates a 600+ credit score
Minimum Credit Score
Main points to consider with an AA Finance Car Loan
You can use an AA Finance Car Loan to purchase a new or used vehicle. The minimum loan amount is $5,000, and the loan term runs between 12 months and 5 years. Interest rates on loan repayments vary between From 9.95%, depending on your financial circumstances. Loans also come with an establishment fee of $180 for AA members & $240 for non-members.
Features of a car loan from AA Finance
- Low minimum loan amount. The minimum loan amount for an AA Finance Car Loan is $5,000. This is a convenient amount if you’re looking for a used car, and means you’re not committed to taking out a larger amount than you can afford.
- Flexible loan terms. The term for an AA Finance Car Loan ranges from 12 months to 5 years. This allows you to tailor your loan to match your financial capacities. AA Finance suggests that interest repayments often work out to be smaller over shorter periods.
- Used-car friendly. AA Finance allows you to secure your loan with a vehicle up to 12 years old. This allows you to purchase a car from a much broader range of options. The vehicle you purchase is required as security for the loan and must be fully insured.
Fees and charges to consider
The following fees may apply to your AA Finance Car Loan:
- Establishment fees of $180 for AA members & $240 for non-members
How to apply for an AA Finance Car Loan
To apply for an AA Finance Car Loan, you’ll need to fill in an online application form. To be eligible for an AA Finance Car Loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years or older
- Hold a valid restricted or full New Zealand driver’s licence
- $30,000 per year (before tax)
- Not be an undischarged bankrupt
You may need the following documents and details during your application or once you have been conditionally approved:
- Identification. This includes proving your address with a bank statement or bill. You also need a valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
- Proof of employment. You need to provide a copy of your transactional bank account statement from the past 30 days to show evidence of your income.
With flexible terms and interest rates, AA Finance can help you secure funding for your vehicle. Compare car loan options before applying to make sure that this is the right loan for you.