Enjoy a wide range of great Norton products at affordable process. You can now access Norton coupons and enjoy savings on all Norton products.
Norton specialises in developing remote computer management, data protection and computer security software programs. Before being acquired by Symantec in 1991, Norton operated under the name Peter Norton Computing, which – as the name suggests – was established by Peter Norton. You might be familiar with the vast range of data protection and remote management Norton programs that are now accessible across the world.
Norton products are designed to help provide a convenient and safe computing environment, and you have a variety of their products to choose to help you do so.
Norton promo codes and deals for August 2018
Pros and cons of Norton
- Product guarantees. Norton offers guarantees with all their products. The product guarantees vary and while some products will come with a 60-day guarantee, others will come with a guarantee to fall back on that has no time limit.
- Authenticity. There are a lot of software products in the market that are not genuine. When you buy directly from Symantec-Norton, you are assured that you’re getting the genuine product with all its features.
- Wide range of products. Norton has a wide range of products and these are categorised as Norton Tuneup, Security, Firewall, Backup & Restore. There are Norton products for different operating systems as well.
- Convenience. The online store makes it convenient for you to buy your Norton products, and most are available for immediate download after purchase.
- Different return policies: The return process and periods differ depending on the product you buy.
Shipping guide for Norton
Delivery dates and times will differ depending on the location of the recipient. The company is quick to highlight that all delivery dates and times provided with your order are simply estimates. Symantec is not to be held liable for any delays with delivery.
Symantec also reserves the right to charge you extra if you make any changes to your delivery address after your order has been submitted. If you don’t take your ordered products in accordance with Symantec-Norton terms, the risk of damage or loss are passed on to you. Orders not accepted within 30 days of being delivered will be disposed at the company’s discretion.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Norton
If you’re unable to use your Norton product or are unsatisfied with the level of protection offered, get in touch with Norton Support before you request a refund.
Most Norton products come with money back guarantees, with some having a 30-day guarantee and others offering a 60-day refund policy. Make sure that you identify the refund policy that applies to your product. While Norton offers refunds on products, they will not give you a refund for the cost of shipping or handling.