Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Life insurance for non-residents
Most insurers offer coverage to non-citizens, but it depends on your residency status.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in the US
Want to buy bitcoin but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how and where to buy BTC in the US.
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking review
PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking is free for six years but can then get pricey.
- TD Ameritrade Cash Management review
TD Ameritrade Cash Services lets you manage uninvested funds, but this account earns little interest.
- Prudential Builder Cash Management account review
The Prudential Builder cash management account gives you three investment options, but it’s missing key features.
- Merrill Cash Management Account review
The Merrill Cash Management account offers several perks, but it has a high annual fee.
- Lend-Grow connection service review
Get connected with a local lender with options for bad credit.
- USAlliance MyLife Savings for Kids review
USAlliance MyLife Savings for Kids earns 2% APY but only on balances up to $500.
- USAlliance MyLife Checking for Teens review
The USAlliance MyLife Checking for Teens account is free but lacks compelling features.