Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare no credit check loans
6 lenders that don’t run a credit check
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Greenline Loans review
No cost breakdown available online, but relatively quick application process.
- Startup business loans for bad credit with no collateral
Options to get a startup business loan when your credit score is below 580.
- U.S. Bank Premier Loan review
For home improvements, consolidating debt or major purchases, a U.S. Bank personal loan up to $25,000 could be what you’re looking for.
- Business loans for Shopify sites
Shopify merchants may be able to get funding without a credit check.
- Progressive Debt Relief review
Debt settlement for payday loans and more — with almost no information available before you sign up.
- Debt relief loans
A debt relief loan might be available if you have bad credit or high debts. But it also might not be your best choice.
- Mountain America Credit Union private student loans review
Its fully online application sets it apart from other community credit unions, but its rates and terms aren’t exactly competitive.
- Credit builder loans can increase your score — if you don’t already have debt
A CFPB study found that borrowers who already had debt when they took out a credit builder loan saw lower scores — but higher savings.
- Debt solutions network debt relief review
Debt Solutions Network claims to save you up to 70% — but limited information is available online.
- Have federal student loans? Check your credit report ASAP for errors
One borrower saw her score plummet over 50 points due to misreporting during the coronavirus — here’s what you can do to help avoid a similar fate.