Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to set up Disney+ on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Disney’s new streaming service Disney+ can run on myriad devices. One of those devices is the Amazon Fire TV Stick, its Alexa-enabled media streamer.
Here’s how to access Disney+ using the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Step 1: Set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Plug your Fire TV Stick into one of the HDMI ports on your TV.
- Plug your Fire TV Stick’s power cable into a suitable power socket.
- Switch your TV to the appropriate HDMI input.
- Press the home button on the Fire TV Stick remote.
- Follow the prompts to set up the Fire TV Stick and connect it to your wireless network.
Once all that is done, you’ll be ready to start streaming.
Step 2: Install the Disney+ app
- From the Fire TV Stick’s home menu, choose “Search” from the top-left corner and type in “Disney+”.
- Choose the Disney+ app from the list of search results and click the “Get” button using the remote and wait for the app to install.
- Press “Open” to launch the app.
Step 3: Log in to your Disney+ account
- Launch Disney+ on your Fire TV Stick
- Disney+ no longer has a free trial, so you’ll need to sign up to watch either a month at a time for €6.99 or €69.99 a for a full year
- Then log in and enjoy the show.
Image source: Disney+ website
More guides on Finder
How to sign up to DAZN Netherlands: A step-by-step guide
You’ll be able to watch exciting boxing events within minutes on streaming site DAZN.
How to watch Borat Subsequent Moviefilm online in the Netherlands
Borat is getting a sequel. Very nice!
How to watch Disney’s Mulan live-action remake live in the Netherlands
The live-action blockbuster will be offered on Premium Access.
How to watch Hamilton online: Disney+ release details
Hamilton is being released on streaming more than a year early.
Best Star Wars movies: Ranked by score, box office, budget + more
For diehard Star Wars fans, Disney+ has plenty of content to watch and then watch some more.
Where to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians in the Netherlands
It’s hard to keep up with just about any TV show but we’ve got you covered when it comes to the Kardashians.
How to watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker online
Here’s how to watch Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker online for free.
Top 10 Best TV shows available on Disney+ Netherlands
From animated superhero shows to captivating docu-series, Disney+ has something for everyone.
Top 10 best movies available on Disney+ Netherlands
Planning a blockbuster marathon? Disney+ has your back.
How to watch Disney+ on an LG TV in the Netherlands
LG TVs that run webOS 3.0 or higher can play Disney+ without the need for any other device.
Ask an Expert