Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
How to set up Disney+ on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Disney’s new streaming service Disney+ can run on myriad devices. One of those devices is the Amazon Fire TV Stick, its Alexa-enabled media streamer.
Here’s how to access Disney+ using the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Step 1: Set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Plug your Fire TV Stick into one of the HDMI ports on your TV.
- Plug your Fire TV Stick’s power cable into a suitable power socket.
- Switch your TV to the appropriate HDMI input.
- Press the home button on the Fire TV Stick remote.
- Follow the prompts to set up the Fire TV Stick and connect it to your wireless network.
Once all that is done, you’ll be ready to start streaming.
Step 2: Install the Disney+ app
- From the Fire TV Stick’s home menu, choose “Search” from the top-left corner and type in “Disney+”.
- Choose the Disney+ app from the list of search results and click the “Get” button using the remote and wait for the app to install.
- Press “Open” to launch the app.
Step 3: Log in to your Disney+ account
- Launch Disney+ on your Fire TV Stick
- Disney+ no longer has a free trial, so you’ll need to sign up to watch either a month at a time for €6.99 or €69.99 a for a full year
- Then log in and enjoy the show.
Image source: Disney+ website
Ask an Expert