Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation auto loans review
Recent college grads and military service members might qualify for special discounts.
- Best for borrowers looking for flexible repayments if you hit a financial rough patch.
- Pick something else if you have a coapplicant and want to apply online.
- Discounts for recent college grads and military service members
- Option to change repayment due date or defer one payment
- Live online chat available on its website
- No online application for borrowers with a coapplicant
- No discounts for first responders or repeat customers
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation customer reviews
|BBB customer reviews||1.5 out of 5 stars, based on 36 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||01 November 2019|
How to apply
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation’s (NMAC) online application is an easy way to see if you’ll qualify before heading to the dealership:
- Go to the NMAC website and click All shopping tools under the Shopping Tools dropdown menu.
- Select Get Pre-Approved under the Finance category.
- Confirm you meet the requirements and click Get Started.
- Enter your full name, address, email, phone number, date of birth and Social Security number. Then select an authorized dealership.
- Enter information about your employer and income.
- Select the vehicle you want to buy or lease and your preferred financing terms.
- Submit your application and wait for a response.
NMAC should respond to your request for financing within 48 hours.
How do repayments work?
NMAC offers four repayment methods:
- Through NMAC’s online portal
- By mail
- By phone
- Through BillMatrix
You can set up recurring automatic payments from your bank account to make your life a little easier. And if you run into financial difficulties, NMAC allows you to change your due date or defer a payment — just contact a representative by phone to see if you qualify.