Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation auto loans review
Recent college grads and military service members might qualify for special discounts.
- Best for borrowers looking for flexible repayments if you hit a financial rough patch.
- Pick something else if you have a coapplicant and want to apply online.
Pros and cons
- Discounts for recent college grads and military service members
- Option to change repayment due date or defer one payment
- Live online chat available on its website
- No online application for borrowers with a coapplicant
- No discounts for first responders or repeat customers
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation reviews and complaints
|BBB customer reviews||1.5 out of 5 stars, based on 40 customer reviews|
|BBB customer complaints||591 customer complaints|
|App Store Score||2.2 out of 5 stars, based on 251 customer reviews|
|Google Play Score||3.9 out of 5 stars, based on 757 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||15 November 2019|
As of October 2020, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) doesn’t have a Trustpilot page. While it does have a Better Business Bureau profile, it doesn’t get the best customer ratings. In fact, almost 600 complaints have been lodged in the past three years.
How to apply
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation’s online application is an easy way to see if you’ll qualify before heading to the dealership:
- Go to the NMAC website and click All shopping tools under the Shopping Tools dropdown menu.
- Select Get Pre-Approved under the Finance category.
- Confirm you meet the requirements and click Get Started.
- Enter your full name, address, email, phone number, date of birth and Social Security number. Then select an authorized dealership.
- Enter information about your employer and income.
- Select the vehicle you want to buy or lease and your preferred financing terms.
- Submit your application and wait for a response.
NMAC should respond to your request for financing within 48 hours.
How do repayments work?
NMAC offers four repayment methods:
- Through NMAC’s online portal
- By mail
- By phone
- Through BillMatrix
You can set up recurring automatic payments from your bank account to make your life a little easier. And if you run into financial difficulties, NMAC allows you to change your due date or defer a payment — just contact a representative by phone to see if you qualify.