The credit card that let you purchase from the MyUnique Outlet website.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.The Next Millennium Card is catalog-specific, and let you purchase a variety of brand name items, from jewelry, clothes, office supplies, beauty products, electronics, automobile parts and more. The Next Millennium Card let’s you get items now and pay for them later. The only price you are responsible for upfront is the shipping cost. The rest of the balance goes to the card.
|Product Name||Next Millennium Card|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||0%|
|Returned Payment Fee||$30|
|Minimum Credit Score||Poor (Below 660)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Max credit limit|
This credit limit may not be issued to you immediately on application. This is the maximum credit limit for this card which must be applied for or offered to you after you are approved and have already opened the account.
|Returned Payment Fee||$30|
|Late Payment Fee||$10|
Next Millennium Card Review
If you’re a frequent shopper on MyUnique Outlet website, the Next Millennium Card offers a way to order items from the site, and pay for them later. As a cardholder, you can enjoy 0% interest rates and low monthly payments. The card is for those with poor to average credit, so you won’t be denied a card because of your low credit score.
You can also expect up to a $1,000 credit line upon receiving your Next Millennium Card. While there’s no interest or annual fee, there’s a $10 application and $19.95 membership fee. Because the Next Millennium Card reports to the three major credit bureaus, you can use this card to build your credit when you make your payments on time.
Benefits of the Next Millennium Card
- Easy to get. Getting the Next Millennium Card with poor credit is possible because they don’t run credit checks with the big three credit reporting agencies. Though, you’ll need to demonstrate how you’ll be able to repay the loan.
- Benefits. You can benefit from the 24/7 roadside assistance as well as free legal assistance.
- Daily discounts. Get alerts about exclusive daily discounts for the MyUnique Outlet website with the Next Millennium’s mobile app.
- Monthly payments. Though there is no annual fee, you will pay a monthly payments of $19.95.
- Fees. Just to apply, you can expect an initial fee of $29.95, that includes a $10 application fee and the first monthly fee of $19.95. You’ll also pay $10 for late payments
- Limited accessibility. You can only use your card on the MyUnique Outlet website. The website claims to sell a large variety of brand name items including clothes, jewelry, electronics at a low cost for members.
- No interest. If you choose to shop MyUnique Outlet with your Next Millenium Card, you can enjoy 0% interest on purchases. You don’t have to worry about interest accruing on your card, no matter what the balance is.
- Online card orders. For all orders you’ll only pay for shipping upfront. The remaining balance can go on your Next Millennium card.
- Statements. You will receive a billing statement for the card by mail each month.
- Credit line. The Next Millennium card has up to a $1,000 credit line.
- Unsecured. This is an unsecured store card.
- States available. This credit card is available in all states except for Wisconsin, Indiana and Vermont.
How to apply to for the Next Millennium Card
To apply for the Next Millennium card you must be:
- 18 years old or older
- A US resident
- A resident of the states it’s available.
- Free from uncharged bankruptcy
Required documents & information
- Name and residential address
- Email address and phone number
- Credit or debit card number
If you’re struggling financially and looking for a way to purchase the items you need without paying a lot up front, the Next Millennium Card is a helpful solution. You don’t have worry about interest rates or annual fees. You can enjoy your items now and pay for them over time. Before choosing the Next Millennium Card, be sure to check out other cards similar to it.Back to top