Save on TVs, laptops, hard drives and more with this online electronics retailer.
In the digital age, it’s so important to stay connected. This Black Friday, make a useful investment by shopping Newegg for some of the best deals on computer parts, laptops and other electronics.
We’re here to keep you in the loop on awesome sales — from Black Friday to Cyber Monday and all week long — with our complete guide to savings with online electronics giant Newegg.
What to expect: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Newegg is an online retailer that caters to the tech-savvy consumer, offering a wide selection of desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones and gadgets for home and office.
Newegg tends to contribute serious savings on electronics during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping rush, so be on the lookout as the retail holiday season approaches.
Is the Newegg Black Friday sale only online?
Yes. But it’s a product of Newegg’s business model. This electronics powerhouse is an e-retailer with no physical locations to shop in.
You’ll find all savings online, allowing for browsing from the comfort of your own home.
When can I start shopping?
We aren’t yet sure about the start date for 2019. And Newegg’s history leaves little to rely on.
In 2016, Newegg customers had the whole month of November to shop its Black Friday deals. In 2017, the retailer didn’t start its sale until the Monday before Thanksgiving.
In any case, that’s earlier than other retailers. So keep your eyes peeled.
Newegg Black Friday deals
We’ll keep you updated on 2018’s deals as they become available. For now, let’s flash back to 2017 for some of the best savings that Newegg offered its customers:
- 50-inch Samsung UHD TV — $479.99 (save $220)
- Lenovo Laptop Ideapad, 15.6-inch screen — $649.99 (save $210)
- Lenovo Legion 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop — $1,299 (save $500)
- Netgear Nighthawk Wireless Router — $199.99 (save $100)
- Yamaha Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth — $149.95 (save $200)
Newegg carries a huge selection of PCs, gaming laptops and accessories. But it’s perhaps best known for great deals on computer parts for those tech-savvy PC builders out there.
Among the biggest savings on computer parts from Black Friday 2017:
- ASUS Prime Z270 A 1151 Intel B250 Motherboard — $99.99 (save $60)
- Rosewill Quark Series 750W Full Modular Gaming Power Supply — $64.99 (save $50)
- Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler — $49.99 (save $40)
- Refurbished Seagate Constellation 64MB Enterprise Hard Drive — $46.99 (save $43)
Newegg Cyber Monday deals
Newegg typically celebrates Cyber Monday all week long, extending its savings through Friday.
Our favorite savings from Cyber Week 2017 include:
- Asus 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop — $980 (save $220)
- MSI GS Series GS63 VR Stealth Pro-469 — $1,350 (save $250, plus get a $150 rebate)
- Yamaha YAS-203BL Soundbar — $150 (save $150)
- Brother MFC-L2700DW Duplex Wireless/USB Monochrome Laser Printer — $119.99 (save $50)
Newegg Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals:
Popular Newegg coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Feb 2019||Xerox workcentre 6027/ni wireless multi-function color laser printer was: $429.99 now: $329.99||********|
|16 Aug 2017||Hurry to Newegg to see all their special deals.||********|
|12 Dec 2018||Shop robot vacuums today at Newegg||********|
|6 Nov 2018||Free year of Newegg Premier for military||********|
|6 Nov 2018||Up to 40% off tech and dorm essentials||********|
What can I buy at Newegg?
You’ll find solid deals on computer systems and components at Newegg. It stocks video games and other electronics in abundance, even apparel essentials and sunglasses.
If you own a business, find printers, POS systems, scanners, fax machines and office furniture, including cleaning supplies.
Drones and Hobbies
TV & Video
Our top gift picks from Newegg:
Mother and Child Sterling Silver Pendant
LaMetric Time Wi-Fi Clock for Smart Home
DJI Mavic PRO Mini Drones Portable Hobby RC Quadcopter
Samsung T3 1TB USB 3.1 External SSD
Samsung 50-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR Pro
Frequently asked questions