We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
Be the talk of the office with your new look from New York & Company.
If you’re tired of shopping the local department store for clothes for work, switch it up with New York & Company. This chic company has what you need for business- professional attire.
New York & Company discount and coupon codes for April 2018
How do I use my coupon code?
What is New York & Company?
Founded in New York in 1918, New York & Company has been dressing women for work. It’s grown to more than 500 stores throughout the US.
New York & Company aims to provide workwear that’s functional, stylish and modern at reasonable prices. The company wants its customers to feel confident, attractive and ready to get things done, no matter what their to-do list entails.
New York & Company has a history of bringing quality clothing to women across America, with a strong and trustworthy reputation and competitive pricing.
What can I buy at New York & Company?
New York & Company wants to dress you for work, but it offers diverse styles that’ll have you ready for anything.
Check out this collection of clothing for women in standard, petite and plus sizes:
- Dresses. Work, casual, maxi, party, midi, sheath, maxi, sweater, jumpsuits and rompers.
- Tops. Sweaters, shirts, blouses, knits, tees and even bodysuits.
- Pants. Jeans, bootcut, straight leg, wide leg, ankle and crop.
- Skirts. Lengths for every occasion.
- Jackets and outerwear. Because you should stay warm.
- Suits. For those important meetings.
- Lounge & activewear. You need time to unwind, too.
New York & Company currently has a collection of apparel from Gabrielle Union and Eva Mendes that highlights new gowns and eveningwear.
You’ll find a variety of shoes and accessories, like:
Delivery and shipping
For your convenience, New York & Company offers multiple shipping speeds. Orders more than $50 ship free. Free two-day shipping is also offered for ShopRunner subscribers.
|Express 2-day shipping||$16.99|
|Next business day||$22.99|
Orders placed to Alaska, Hawaii and the US territories will take longer to arrive and cost more to ship.
You will be able to track your order after it ships.
Pay for your New York & Company order on its Norton secured website with the store credit card, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or PayPal.
Returns and refunds
New York & Company offers refunds within 60 days, in case you don’t like what you ordered or it doesn’t fit. You’ll pay your own return shipping costs.
Bring your returns to one of its many brick-and-mortar locations or ship to:
New York & Company
229 Hollie Drive
Martinsville, VA 24112
Online exclusive items must be mailed back.
When’s the next sale?Sign up for the New York & Co email list to stay updated on all the best sales. Plus, when you sign up, you’ll get $25 off of your order of $75 or more!
You can also benefit from extra sales by getting a Runway Rewards credit card.
What sets this brand apart?
New York & Company is designed to outfit working women who need to look professional and want to look fashionable. WIth a huge selection of professional wear for women of all shapes and sizes, it has looks to fit any office setting.
Pros and cons
- Selection of sizes available. Whether you’re plus-sized, petite or somewhere in between, you can order from New York & Company.
- Free shipping. As long as you spend more than $50, your order ships for free.
- From casual to formal. You can buy loungewear and suits, all in the same place.
- Returns aren’t free. You’ll have to pay return shipping.
- Customer service issues. Some customers have complained about difficulties with customer service online.
- Not always a good fit. According to online reviews, things don’t always fit as they should.
If you want to look great for work, check out the options available from New York & Company. This company takes women’s workplace fashion to the next level.