Skip the hassle and high overhead costs of traditional mattress stores and save with Nest Bedding online.
Nest Bedding is a family-owned, direct-to-consumer mattress company that lowers overhead costs by operating primarily online. By cutting out the middleman, it passes those savings onto the consumer. Nest got its start in 2011 selling made-in-the-USA mattresses, pillows and bedding, and now has 10 physical locations in California, New York, Illinois, Colorado and Arizona.
Nest Bedding discount and coupon codes for March 2018
|Get the Love & Sleep mattress with payments as low as $53 per month||
What can I buy at Nest Bedding?
- Mattresses. Whether you like a firm or soft-as-a-feather mattress, Nest Bedding has several different mattress options that are sure to suit your fancy.
- Pillows. Get a better sleep with a better pillow. Nest offers five different styles of pillows, including an eco-friendly material option.
- Bedding. Your new mattress wouldn’t be complete without a new set of fresh sheets or a luxurious duvet cover. You can also find mattress pads, toppers, blankets and comforters from Nest.
- Foundations. Need a little extra support? Try a Nest foundation such as the convenient Bedigami cardboard platform, the Symmetry adjustable base or the Bi-Fold platform.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
Nest Bedding ships free to all 48 contiguous United States. It may cost up to $150 to ship to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact customer service for a quote if you live in either of these states.
International shipping is available for an additional fee, which varies by location.
Mattresses usually take 4 to 5 days to be handmade after ordering, plus an additional 1 to 5 business days for transit.
Nest Bedding accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Amazon Pay and international checkout options. Nest Bedding also offers 0% interest financing through Affirm.
Nest Bedding asks that all mattress customers give their new bed at least 30 days to break in before deciding to return or exchange it. If after that period you’re still unhappy with your new bed, you can contact customer service at email@example.com for a return authorization form.
When’s the next sale?
Nest Bedding occasionally releases special promo codes and discounts, so check for these first before making a purchase. Find discounts periodically on the Nest Bedding site for free shipping or $150 off a new mattress. But, Nest believes in always offering fair prices for high quality mattresses, so you won’t find huge blowout deals like other mattress companies.
What sets Nest Bedding apart?
Nest Bedding has several claim-to-fames that set it apart from other online mattress companies, including:
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Lifetime Comfort Guarantee
- Ability to choose the firmness level of your mattress
- Ability to try your mattress in select stores
Pros and cons
- Competitive pricing. Nest Bedding offers competitive pricing and a variety of mattress options to suit anyone’s sleeping needs and comfort levels.
- 0% interest financing. Pay for your new bed in monthly installments with 0% interest, or use Zibby financing if you have a low FICO score or no credit history.
- Lifetime warranty and lifetime comfort guarantee. Nest Bedding stands behind its products so strongly that it offers not only a lifetime warranty but also a lifetime comfort guarantee on mattresses and frames.
- Eco-friendly materials. Nest Bedding prides itself on using organic, eco-friendly materials for many of its products.
- Shipment can take longer than some competitors. Nest Bedding could take up to 5 days to be handmade after you place your order, then an additional 1 to 5 days for transit.
If you need a new mattress or pillow but aren’t looking forward to the hassle of going to the store, picking one out and hauling it home, Nest Bedding could be worth a look. Feel confident in your purchase with one of the top rates mattress stores from reviews in Forbes magazine, Washington Post and Men’s Journal.