We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Nashbar promo codes
Best deal: Free shipping on orders over $49
Browse and buy top-name cycles, frames, tires, tubes wheels, shoes and apparel, rain gear, helmets, lights and much, much more — all without breaking the bank.
Popular Nashbar coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|19 Nov 2018||Free shipping on orders over $49||********|
|31 Mar 2018||Free Shipping on Orders $49+||********|
What can I buy at Nashbar?
- Bikes and frames. Whether you enjoy a casual ride on the weekends or are an avid cyclist, Nashbar has a bike for you.
- Bike parts and accessories. If your bike needs a new tire, tube, handlebar, seat or pedal take a look at Nashbar’s extensive inventory.
- Clothing and shoes. From helmets to leg warmers to cycling shoes, find all of your clothing and safety needs.
- Cycling accessories. Spice your ride up with bells, horns, lights, kickstands, water bottles and more.
Brands you can purchase from Nashbar
In addition to Nashbar’s own in-house bikes, you can shop top-name brands in bikes, parts and accessories at Nashbar.com, including:
- Kestrel USA
- Lizard Skins Co.
- MEKK Bicycles
You can also find some of your favorite brands of cycling apparel and accessories here, like:
- DZR Shoes
- Louis Garneau
- Primal Wear
How to use your promo code
Nashbar sizing guide: What size do I need?
Since Nashbar sells clothing and accessories from a number of different brands, the sizing can vary, so be sure to check the size guide for the specific brand of clothing you’re interested in.
Nashbar also has its own line of branded clothing, which follows these sizing guides:
|Size||Chest (inches)||Waist (inches)|
29 – 31
21 – 23
24 – 26
34 – 36
27 – 29
37 – 39
30 – 32
40 – 42
33 – 35
|Size||Chest (inches)||Waist (inches)|
37 – 39
29 – 31
|M||40 – 42|
32 – 34
43 – 45
35 – 37
46 – 48
38 – 40
49 – 51
|41 – 43|
Is Nashbar plus-size friendly?
No, Nashbar doesn’t offer many sizing options for women or men above the standard XS – XL sizes.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, U.S. customers get free delivery on orders totaling $49 or more.
You’ll get free standard shipping (7-10 business days) with any purchase of $49 or more (U.S. customers only).
Other shipping options include:
|Shipping Type||Days to Arrive||Cost|
|Standard||7-10 business days||$4.99 for orders under $49, free for orders over $49|
|Ground shipping||3-5 business days||$9.99 for orders under $49, $5 for orders over $49|
|2nd day||2 business days||$24.99|
|Overnight||1 business day||$34.99|
- PO Boxes and Alaska and Hawaii
- Add $2 to the above shipping rates. Overnight shipping is not available.
- US territories
- Shipping is $14.99.
- An additional $14.99 charge for standard shipping and a $19.99 charge for ground shipping applies to oversized items.
- An additional $19.99 charge for standard and ground shipping applies to bicycles.
How can I track my order?
You should receive an email from Nashbar with tracking information as soon as your order ships.
Alternatively, you can go to the Nashbar website and click on Sign in/Order tracking and status under the Customer service heading at the bottom of the page. On the next screen, you can log into your Nashbar account. Once logged in, you can view the order status of all open orders you have.
If you don’t already have a Nashbar account, you can create one on this same page. Contact Nashbar customer support if you cannot find your tracking information.
Nashbar accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, check and money order.
If you wish to pay by check or money order, click the Downloadable order form located at the bottom of any Nashbar webpage. Enter the item numbers and description, complete the rest of the form and send your check or money order and form to P.O. Box 991 Sophia, WV 25921 or fax it to 1-877-778-9456.
- Nashbar does not accept cash payments.
You can also pay by phone if you would prefer, by calling 1-800-BikeNashbar (627- 4227).
What’s Nashbar’s return policy?
Nashbar accepts returns for most items within one year of the purchase date, including bikes that are in “like new” condition with all original packaging. A few select items cannot be returned, like:
- Nutrition products that have passed their expiration date
- Bikes or bike parts that show significant wear/use
Can I exchange my item for a different color or size?
Yes, Nashbar accepts exchanges in the same one-year window as returns, and the same policies apply.
Are Nashbar returns free?
No, you will have the option of receiving a pre-paid shipping label for your return, but if you choose this option, $7.99 will be deducted from your refund. If you choose to mail the return item without the pre-paid label, you’ll be responsible for all shipping costs you incur.
How do I return an item to Nashbar?
- Complete the return form on the back of your original invoice and include it in the return package.
- Attach return label included on the invoice to the outside of your package.
- Drop your package off at any U.S. mailbox, including your own.
Nashbar returns address
Find the correct return address printed on the pre-paid shipping label on the back of your original invoice. If you can’t find this label, contact Nashbar customer support to ensure you send your return package to the proper address.
When’s the next sale?
Sign up for the Nashbar email list to stay connected and hear about special deals. To find all the lowest prices that Nashbar has at any given time, shop the Clearance tab. Here, you’ll find some serious marked down on returned items, “factory seconds” items, liquidation bikes and frames and bargain bin goods.
Another way to stay on top of the latest sales and deals for all of your favorite stores is to sign up for finder’s deals newsletter!
What sets this brand apart?
Arni Nashbar founded his company as a mail-order bicycle parts store in 1973 with a principle he sticks by today: Customers shouldn’t have to pay sky-high prices to get the quality goods they want. Nashbar is built on a true passion for cycling, and so it understands just how important it is to deliver high-quality bikes, cycling gear and parts at the lowest prices available.
What do people really say about this brand?
Lots of cyclists looking for an awesome deal on bike parts, accessories and gear seem to be overjoyed at Nashbar’s selection and value. One online review says that shopping online with Nashbar is the next-best thing to shopping at a local bike shop, especially if you don’t have one near you.
On the other hand, some online reviewers report issues with poor customer service when making a return or when trying to exchange a product that arrived damaged or defective.
What is Nashbar’s history?
Nashbar got it start back in 1974, when Arni Nashbar of New Middletown, Ohio started a small mail-order bike parts company out of his home with only $1,000. The idea was to nix the overhead costs of opening a store and make money by selling parts at discounted prices to customers via catalogue. Well, Mr. Nashbar was right — a decade later, the business was so successful that it opened five service shops and was bringing in more than $6 million.
Then, in the late 1990’s, Nashbar decided to sponsor the U.S. Postal Service Cycling Team — led by cycling superstar Lance Armstrong, at the time — and ended up helping the team rake in an estimated $1.1 million in business.
Today, the online cycling company still caters to serious biking enthusiasts, both in the U.S. and overseas.
How can I contact customer support?
To contact Nashbar customer service:
- Call 1-877-688-8600 (U.S. customers) or 1-304-683-5635 (international customers)
- Email email@example.com
- Fill out its online contact form
- Chat online during regular business hours
- Send a Facebook message. The company typically responds within an hour.
What about social media?
Follow Nashbar on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and its blog at blog.bikenashbar.com. Our advice? Don’t scroll through the brand’s Instagram page unless you’ve got a biking adventure planned, because these pictures will make you want to play hookie and hit the trails STAT.
Head to Facebook and Twitter to find some of the best deals and flash sales, plus some cool links to the company’s blog page, which features some of the latest cycling news and innovations.
Why should I shop at Nashbar?
- One-year returns. Nashbar accepts returns on most items within one year of the purchase date — but they’ll have to be unused/unworn.
- Price protection. If you find a better price elsewhere, Nashbar will match the price, for up to 30 days after you purchase the item.
- Free shipping on orders of $49 or more. It’s easy to hit this mark, what with such a wealth of merch to choose from.
- Returns aren’t free. A shipping charge of $7.99 will be deducted from your refund if you return an item.
- Online complaints. Some hardcore cyclists complain that gear isn’t always top quality, while others warn of poor customer service.
Cycling can be an expensive sport. This online retailer can make it more affordable, offering low-priced gear every day, and even lower prices in its Clearance Zone.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert