MyWallSt is best suited for:
- New investors. Specifically created for new investors, MyWallSt provides recommendations and investment advice.
- Investors with individual stocks. If your money is in mutual funds or other investments and you want to start making your own investment choices, MyWallSt could help you get started.
MyWallSt offers investment knowledge and education, including:
- Companion app. Learn by MyWallSt is free for everyone and offers 40 beginner lessons in investing.
- Knowledge backed by success. The company claims to have an annual return of 44% over the last five years and 24% over the last 11 years.
- Competitive pricing. MyWallSt is available for 29.99 per three months or $79.99 a year, which is substantially less than paying an investment adviser for similar recommendations.
The MyWallSt app has its strong points, but it also includes the following drawbacks:
- Short free trial. MyWallSt’s one week trial is shorter than other investment advice platforms.
- Limited information. If you’re already familiar with the stock market, you may find that the information available isn’t as comprehensive. There’s a lack of information on stocks or other investments, such as mutual or exchange-traded funds.
Sign up in three steps:
- Go to your app store and search for MyWallSt.
- Click Install.
- Click Get Started.
- Create an account.
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Select the Watchlist tab.
- Click Subscribe to Start Free Trial.
- Review the free trial terms and click Subscribe & Start Free Trial.
Anyone in the US is eligible to download and use the app.
There’s no required information to download MyWallSt. To subscribe, MyWallSt uses the information connected to your app store account, such as your email and credit card information. It will automatically link this, giving you an option to review and change the credit card information during your free trial review.
Information on this page is for educational purposes only. Finder is not an advisor or brokerage service, and we don't recommend investors to trade specific stocks or other investments.
Finder is not a client of any featured partner. We may be paid a fee for referring prospective clients to a partner, though it is not a recommendation to invest in any one partner.
MyWallSt is not accredited or rated by the Better Business Bureau.
There are mainly positive reviews online, but some negative reviews center around the app’s limited information and fees for using a brokerage account.
|BBB customer rating||N/A|
|Trustpilot score||3.7/5 out of 1 customer review|
|Google Play app||4.5/5 stars based on 1,071 reviews|
|Apple app store||4.6/5 stars based on 2,477 reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||March 2022|
MyWallSt was founded as Rubicoin in 2013 and changed its name to MyWallSt in January 2019 as part of a rebranding campaign. As of 2019, the app has seen over two million downloads.
Once you’ve downloaded the app and started your free trial, familiarize yourself with the service:
- Download the companion app. Learn by MyWallSt is a separate educational app that gives you access to 40 investment lessons.
- Listen to the Stock Club Podcast. Listen to the company’s experts for extra investing insights and the latest investing trends.
- Check out the blog. The Stock Market 101 and Your Investing Life blogs are your source for extra information and advice from MyWallSt.
- Connect your brokerage account. You can connect your brokerage account to the MyWallSt app to make investments based on its recommendations.
You can reach MyWallSt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a contact form through their website.
MyWallSt offers investment information for new investors looking to make informed decisions and become more familiar with the stock market. But if you’re looking for something more in-depth, you may want to compare other investment platforms.
Is MyWallSt regulated?
No. MyWallSt is a technology platform that provides general information on investing.
Can I open a brokerage account through MyWallSt?
No. But you can open one online through its affiliated company DriveWealth where you’ll be asked to provide your Social Security number, financial statements and employment information.
Are there any fees or commission charges?
No. MyWallSt doesn’t charge any fees or commission charges, though the brokerage account might charge a separate fee or commission.
Can I connect my brokerage account to MyWallSt?
Yes. MyWallSt can connect to some brokerage accounts where you can make trades and investments.