This mobile app provides investment advice at a competitive price.
MyWallSt offers investment information with the goal of educating new investors. It offers recommendations based on the top 1% of stocks that it expects to perform well over time. But seasoned investors may find the information is less comprehensive.
$79.99 per year
Who is MyWallSt best for?
MyWallSt is best suited for:
- New investors. Specifically created for new investors, MyWallSt provides recommendations and investment advice.
- Investors with individual stocks. If your money is in mutual funds or other investments and you want to start making your own investment choices, MyWallSt could help you get started.
What are the benefits of MyWallSt?
MyWallSt offers investment knowledge and education, including:
- Companion app. Learn by MyWallSt is free for everyone and offers 40 beginner lessons in investing.
- Knowledge backed by success. The company claims to have an annual return of 44% over the last five years and 24% over the last 11 years.
- Competitive pricing. MyWallSt is available for 29.99 per three months or $79.99 a year, which is substantially less than paying an investment adviser for similar recommendations.
What to watch out for?
The MyWallSt app has its strong points, but it also includes the following drawbacks:
- Short free trial. MyWallSt’s one week trial is shorter than other investment advice platforms.
- Limited information. If you’re already familiar with the stock market, you may find that the information available isn’t as comprehensive. There’s a lack of information on stocks or other investments, such as mutual or exchange-traded funds.
How do I get started?
Sign up in three steps:
- Go to your app store and search for MyWallSt.
- Click Install.
- Click Get Started.
- Create an account.
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Select the Watchlist tab.
- Click Subscribe to Start Free Trial.
- Review the free trial terms and click Subscribe & Start Free Trial.
Anyone in the US is eligible to download and use the app.
There’s no required information to download MyWallSt. To subscribe, MyWallSt uses the information connected to your app store account, such as your email and credit card information. It will automatically link this, giving you an option to review and change the credit card information during your free trial review.
Compare with other investment research providers
MyWallSt reviews and complaints
MyWallSt is not accredited or rated by the Better Business Bureau.
There’s mainly positive reviews online, but there are some negative reviews centered around the app’s limited information and fees for using a brokerage account.
|BBB customer rating||N/A|
|Trustpilot score||3.7/5 out of 1 customer review|
|Google Play app||4.4/5 stars based on 897 reviews|
|Apple app store||4.6/5 stars based on 2,405 reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||August 2021|
MyWallSt was founded as Rubicoin in 2013 and changed its name to MyWallSt in January 2019 as part of a rebranding campaign. As of 2019, the app has seen over two million downloads.
I’ve signed up with MyWallSt. Now what?
Once you’ve downloaded the app and started your free trial, familiarize yourself with the service:
- Download the companion app. Learn by MyWallSt is a separate educational app that gives you access to 40 investment lessons.
- Listen to the Stock Club Podcast. Listen to the company’s experts for extra investing insights and the latest investing trends.
- Check out the blog. The Stock Market 101 and Your Investing Life blogs are your source for extra information and advice from MyWallSt.
- Connect your brokerage account. You can connect your brokerage account to the MyWallSt app to make investments based on its recommendations.
MyWallSt customer service
You can reach MyWallSt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a contact form through their website.
MyWallSt offers investment information for new investors looking to make informed decisions and become more familiar with the stock market. But if you’re looking for something more in-depth, you may want to compare other investment platforms.