Western Union is one of the most well-known providers of international money transfers – but not the cheapest. Taking advantage of deals can help you save on your next transfer.
Western Union promo codes and coupons
We don’t have any active promo codes for Western Union at the moment. Check back regularly or take advantage of another money transfer offer instead.
How do I use my Western Union discount code?
Visit the Western Union website to use your promo code:
- Create a free account if you’re not a Western Union member.
- Select send money and enter your transfer details such as the destination, how much you want to send, how you want to send and how you want the receiver to collect the money.
- Enter the promotional code by clicking the I have a promo code box at the bottom of the page.
- Press apply to activate the promotional code and get your discount.
Why is my Western Union promo code not working?
There are a number of reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code meet the terms and conditions? You might have to send a certain amount through Western Union or it may only be applicable for some currencies.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometimes copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Western Union codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? There may be a certain time frame you have to use it within, or it may be restricted to a certain country that Western Union services..
- Have you used the code already? The code might only be for one-time use.
How can I save money when using Western Union without a promo code?
The Western Union membership program offers rewards, which may help you save money over time or after sending a few large transfers. To learn more about Western Union before signing up, read our Western Union review to learn about fees, exchange rates, the reward program and more.
What forms of payment does Western Union accept?
You can pay for your Western Union money transfer using the following methods:
- Cash in person. Pay cash at a Western Union agent to send money in person.
- FPX direct bank account debit. Pay online using the FPX method by taking your money directly from your bank account and make it available to your receiver in cash, to receiver’s bank account or to receiver’s mobile phone (upon availability).
See how other services compare to Western Union
Quickly compare a few other money transfer companies against Western Union to make sure you’re getting a strong exchange rate and minimal fees for your transfer.
More guides on Finder
Best way to transfer large amounts of money internationally
Should you use a bank, money transfer provider, peer-to-peer network or Bitcoin? Compare the options based on fees, exchange rates, security and simplicity.
How long does an international wire transfer take?
Ever wondered how long it takes for an international wire transfer to arrive in your recipient’s bank account? Find out here.
International bank drafts guide
If you’re looking for a secure way to send money overseas, an international bank draft could be for you — but if speed is important, consider using a money transfer service instead.
How to transfer money internationally from a bank account
From bank transfers to specialist money transfer companies, there are several options available when you need to transfer money overseas from your bank account.
Wise (TransferWise) review
Read our Wise review to see the exchange rates, fees and what to expect when you send a transfer.
PayPal international money transfers
PayPal allows you to send money to friends and family all around the world, read our review to learn more about this diverse service.
We go into detail on MoneyGram’s fast transfers to 200+ countries and territories worldwide.
Malaysian Ringgit to Japanese Yen Exchange Rate
Live exchange rates Malaysian Ringgit to Japanese Yen. Historic exchange rates for 10 days ✔ 10 months ✔ 10 years ✔ Calculate your money transfer to JPY.
Malaysia Ringgit to Vietnamese Dong Exchange Rate
Live exchange rates Malaysian Ringgit to Vietnamese Dong. Historic exchange rates for 10 days ✔ 10 months ✔ 10 years ✔ Calculate your money transfer to VND.
Ask an Expert