Take advantage and save with Alliance Bank’s unsecured loans, where there are no processing and early settlement fees.
Whether you wish to finance a holiday, renovate your home or fulfil other financial commitments, the competitive personal loans from Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad are worth considering. Loan amounts are available from RM5,000, up to a maximum of RM150,000. A low fixed rate will also be applied for your entire loan term, helping you to budget and keep your repayments manageable.
Find out more about its personal loan offerings below.
finder does not currently have access to this personal loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Types of personal loans from Alliance Bank
Depending on your needs and what you’re looking to finance, you have multiple options to choose from if you’re looking to finance with Alliance Bank:
- Cashfirst personal loan (Conventional). With no processing fees, no early repayment fees and a competitive fixed interest rate over the life of the personal loan, you can make all the extra repayments you can afford. This unsecured loan can even be used to combine up to four credit cards and/or personal loans commitments into this one account and pay off all of your liabilities quickly. Loan tenure range between 1 and 7 years and you can borrow up to RM150,000.
- CashVantage financing-i (Islamic). Similar to its conventional banking counterpart, the CashVantage financing-i is a Shariah-compliant, fixed rate unsecured personal loan. There are no processing fees and early repayment fees, and may be used for debt consolidation as well. Loan tenures range from 1 to 7 years.
- Mortgage refinancing (Islamic). Known as Alliance ONE Account, you can cash out capital from your existing home mortgage to meet your personal or business needs. High margin of financing for up to 95% and the loan tenure is available for a maximum of 35 years.
Features of an Alliance Bank personal loan
What are some of the features that come with an Alliance Bank personal loan?
- Loan amounts. You can apply for any amount between RM5,000 and RM150,000, making this loan suitable for a range of personal financing needs.
- Fees. There are no processing fees and early settlement fees for Alliance Bank’s personal loans. This allows you to repay the loan sooner and save on interest. However, do note that there’ll be stamp duty charges and late payment penalty.
- Payment options. Choose from a wide range of monthly repayment options: ATM transfer, in-branch, cash deposit machine, counter, cheque, interbank GIRO (IBG/IBFT) and internet banking.
What other products does Alliance Bank offer?
Alliance Bank offers a wide array of other financial products, such as:
- Savings and current accounts. Alliance Bank offers a number of different bank accounts for personal and business use. You can choose from savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposit accounts and foreign currency accounts. Both conventional and Islamic banking systems are available for the various account types.
- Credit and debit cards. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, low annual fees, high rewards or cash rebate, Alliance Bank has several different credit cards to cater to your unique lifestyle.
- Mortgage. Unlike most financial institutions, Alliance Bank’s provides mortgages to home, as well as commercial property and palm oil plantations.
- Trade financing. There is a broad range of business financing solutions and services available to help you grow your business. These include trade negotiations, investments, bank guarantee, trust receipts as well as other international business solutions.
- Insurance. There are consumer and business coverage to meet all your needs, including life insurance products.
- Business advisory. Navigate the intricacies of equity capital markets and corporate finance with Alliance Bank’s advisory services.
- Islamic banking. Shariah-compliant counterparts for the majority of products and services offered by Alliance Bank are available.
How to apply for a personal loan from Alliance Bank
You can apply for an Alliance Bank personal loan by filling out an online enquiry form or visiting your nearest branch. A bank representative will get in contact with you with a quotation as soon as possible. You may also call the bank directly at 03-5516 9988 (personal) or 1-300-80-3388 (business).
Keep in mind that you’ll need to meet the following criteria before you submit your application:
- You must be at least 21 years old. Maximum age is 60 upon loan maturity.
- You must be a permanent Malaysian resident or citizen. Malaysians working in Singapore, but residing in Malaysia will be considered.
- The loan amount must be between RM5,000 to RM150,000.
- You must earn a regular income.
- Minimum gross income RM3,000 (monthly) or RM 36,000 p.a.
If you meet these criteria you are eligible to apply. Make sure you have the following documentation close by for quick reference:
The Alliance Bank personal loan may be a competitive offering, but as there is a range of similar loans available, remember to compare your options before applying.