Enjoy competitive rates and fast approvals for personal loans up to RM100,000 with AEON Credit.
AEON Credit is an independent financing provider with a diverse portfolio of consumer and business finance products based on Islamic principles. Personal loan amounts start from as low as RM1,000 to as high as RM100,000, helping you meet various financial obligations.
Besides personal loans, AEON Credit also offers Shariah-compliant consumer credit cards, insurance, auto financing and business loans.
finder does not currently have access to this personal loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Types of personal loans from AEON Credit
Interested in applying for an AEON Credit personal loan? Below is a brief overview of the products offered.
- AEON i-Cash. With no requirement for collateral or guarantor, this unsecured loan is suited for financing your holiday or home refurbishment needs. You can repay the loan over 1 to 7 years.
- Auto Financing HP-i. This is a fixed-rate secured loan with the vehicle offered as collateral. You can borrow up to 90% and repay over a flexible tenure between 1 and 9 years. Financing is only available for cars aged up to 16 years.
- Motorcycle Financing HP-i. This loan allows you to finance up to 90% for new or used motorbikes, including superbikes. Loan tenures range from 1 to 7 years, depending on the engine capacity.
- Object Financing. Whether your home needs a new appliance or furniture, this loan offers competitive interest rates and instalment plans for purchases at over 5,000 merchants nationwide. Flexible repayments from 6 months up to 48 months.
Features of an AEON Credit personal loan
If you’re interested in applying for an AEON Credit personal loan, here are some of the features from which you can benefit.
- Loan amounts. You can borrow from as little as RM1,000 up to RM100,000, helping you to finance whatever you need.
- Fast approval and funds disbursement. Loan applications are generally processed within 1 to 3 business days and you can even receive the funds on weekends.
- Payment options. You can choose from a wide range of payment options for the monthly repayments: ATM transfer, in-branch, cash deposit machine, counter, cheque, interbank GIRO and Internet banking.
- Internet banking. All personal loans can be conveniently accessed and managed online.
- Shariah-compliant. The loans are based on the Islamic principles involving the sale and buy-back transaction of assets by a seller.
What other products does AEON Credit offer?
Below are some of the other financial products offered by AEON Credit.
- Credit cards. Choose from a wide assortment of credit cards with various features such as cashback, rewards, low-interest and low annual fees.
- Prepaid cards. AEON Credit offers prepaid cards coupled with attractive features on top of convenience. Earn rewards as well as enjoying exclusive privileges and discounts at all participating merchants.
- SME financing. AEON Biz-Plus can help business owners free up cash flow and expand their operations. Whether your business requires equipment, commercial vehicles or IT hardware, you can finance them with this loan.
- Insurance. Cover options include auto insurance, personal accident and health and wellness plans.
How to apply for a personal loan from AEON Credit
You can apply for an AEON Credit personal loan online. Keep in mind that you’ll need to meet the following criteria before you submit your application:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a Malaysian citizen.
- The loan amount must be between RM1,000 and RM100,000.
- You must earn a regular income.
- Minimum monthly income RM1,000 gross or RM 800 net.
If you are able to meet these requirements, you may proceed to the online application by clicking “apply”. The application process only takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete. You should have the following documentation close by for easy reference and submission:
- Original identity card
- Latest EPF statement
- Latest 3 months of salary slips (or 6 months for non-permanent or commission-based staff)
- Latest 3 months of bank account statements (or 6 months for non-permanent or commission-based staff) showing crediting of salary
- Bank saving account passbook or bank statement
- Latest BE form and tax payment receipt (optional)
- Original identity card
- Business registration certificate (ROC and ROB) or form 9/24/49.
- Latest 6 months of company’s principal current account statement
- Latest updated bank saving account passbook or bank statement
- Latest BE form and tax payment receipt
If an AEON Credit personal loan offers the flexibility and features you need, you may proceed to submit an online application. However before making a commitment, it’s important to compare loan options to ensure that it’s the right loan for you.