This article contains links to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive a commission when you click or make a purchase using our site. Learn more about how we make money.
InstaReM discount codes and exclusive coupons – December 2020
Find out how to get a discount on international money transfers using an InstaReM promo code.
InstaReM lets you send money overseas quickly and with low fees. You can send more than 20 currencies around the world.
Check out what coupon codes are on offer below to make the most of your next transfer with InstaReM.
InstaReM discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any InstaReM promo codes right now. Check back regularly for updates or take advantage of another money transfer offer.
What services does InstaReM offer?
- One-off transfers. InstaReM’s main focus is on one-off transfers for personal use. You can’t set up automated regulated payments just yet.
- Business transfers. You can pay staff, suppliers and freelancers that live overseas.
- Bank transfers. InstaReM only lets you pay with a bank transfer, which means you can’t use your credit or debit card.
What currencies does InstaReM support?
InstaReM lets you send money in more than 20 different currencies. Some of the more popular ones include:
- CAD Canadian dollar
- EUR Euro
- GBP British pound
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- INR Indian rupee
- MYR Malaysian ringgit
- PHP Philippine peso
- THB Thai baht
- USD United States dollar
- VND Vietnamese dong
Pros and cons
- Transparent fees. You’ll know the fees upfront and there won’t be any hidden ones.
- Fast transfers. Transfers typically take one business day.
- Loyalty points. You can earn InstaPoints on sign up and each time you transfer, which can be redeemed later.
- Doesn’t use mid-market rate for all transfers. InstaReM only offers zero-margin transfers for some currencies and during certain hours. The company doesn’t make it clear which currencies and hours this applies to.
- Only supports bank transfers. You won’t be able to use your card to pay for your transfer and you’ll only be able to send money to a bank account, which means no cash pick-ups or sending to a mobile.
- Limited availability. InstaReM is only available in some markets at the moment, but has plans to expand soon. This also means it only offers a limited range of currencies compared to some other money transfer specialists.
More guides on Finder
How long does an international wire transfer take?
Ever wondered how long it takes for an international wire transfer to arrive in your recipient’s bank account? Find out here.
International bank drafts guide
If you’re looking for a secure way to send money overseas, an international bank draft could be for you — but if speed is important, consider using a money transfer service instead.
Review: Payza international money transfers
Find Payza alternatives to help your business make international payments with ease.
Read our TransferWise review to see the exchange rates, fees and what to expect when you send a transfer.
Western Union deals and coupons
Save money by finding Western Union promo codes and by comparing other money transfer services for your transfer.
MYR to PHP exchange rate
Live exchange rates Malaysian Ringgit to Philippine Peso. Historic exchange rates for 10 days ✔ 10 months ✔ 10 years ✔ Calculate your money transfer to PHP.
MYR to CNY Exchange Rate
Live exchange rates Malaysian Ringgit to Chinese Yuan Renminbi. Historic exchange rates for 10 days ✔ 10 months ✔ 10 years ✔ Calculate your money transfer to CNY.
MYR to PKR Exchange Rate
Live exchange rates Malaysian Ringgit to Pakistani Rupee. Historic exchange rates for 10 days ✔ 10 months ✔ 10 years ✔ Calculate your money transfer to PKR.
Ria international money transfers
Learn how Ria Money Transfer, the third-largest provider of international money transfers in the world, may help you get more money to your destination with competitive exchange rates and low fees.
Common bitcoin scams (and how to avoid them)
A comprehensive guide to what you need to know to detect and avoid some of the most common cryptocurrency scams.
Ask an Expert