Get connected to fast funding with competitive rates — even if you have fair credit.
- Best for borrowers with fair credit looking for fast, short-term funding.
- Pick something else if you're a service member or need more than $35,000.
Max. Loan Amount
3.09% to 35.99%
Anna Serio is a trusted lending expert and certified Commercial Loan Officer who's published more than 1,000 articles on Finder to help Americans strengthen their financial literacy. A former editor of a newspaper in Beirut, Anna writes about personal, student, business and car loans. Today, digital publications like Business Insider, CNBC and the Simple Dollar feature her professional commentary, and she earned an Expert Contributor in Finance badge from review site Best Company in 2020.
MyPersonalLoans.com is a connection service that can help you qualify with a wide range of lenders — even if you have fair credit.
Its partners offer rates that start low compared to other personal loan providers. And you can get funding as small as $1,000 — meaning this might be a good option if you were considering taking out a short-term loan instead.
But it might not be the best choice if you’re in the military, since its partners have several restrictions on service members. It also isn’t available in all states.
Not sure MyPersonalLoans.com is right for you? Compare other options below.
First, am I eligible?
Eligibility requirements can vary by lender. However, you generally must meet the following criteria to qualify for a loan through this connection service:
- Fair credit
- At least $1,000 in monthly income
- Checking or savings account with direct deposit
- Over 18 years old
- Not a resident of Arkansas, New York, Vermont or West Virginia
Restrictions for service members
The following members of the US military are ineligible for a loan through MyPersonalLoan.com’s partners:
- Regular or reserve member of the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy
- Dependent of ineligible regular or reserve members
- Active-duty service member — unless the call order is for 30 days or less
- Loans as low as $1,000
- Competitive starting APRs
- Fair credit OK
- More transparent than other connection services
- Option to apply with a coapplicant
- Potential to get funding as soon as the next business day
- Not available in Arkansas, New York, Vermont or West Virginia
- Restrictions for service members
- No BBB or Trustpilot reviews — or social media presence
Compare other personal loan providers
What do customers say about MyPersonalLoans.com?
MyPersonalLoans.com doesn’t have any reviews on Trustpilot or the Better Business Bureau (BBB) as of January 2020. This sometimes happens with a connection service, especially if it doesn’t provide additional personalized services to help you find a loan. Before you apply with a lender you’re connected with, check out its customer reviews to learn what to expect based on others’ experiences.
How do I get started?
- Click the Go to Site button on this page.
- Complete the form with information about yourself and the loan you’d like to take out.
- Review the disclosures and check the box that you agree.
- Enter your phone number if you’d like to receive text updates.
- Click Submit Your Loan Request.
What information do I need to fill out its online form?
You need to provide the following information when you fill out MyPersonalLoans.com’s form:
- Social Security number
- Credit score range
- Address, phone number and email
- Employment and payment information
- Annual income before taxes
- Information about any coapplicants
What happens after I submit my form?
After you submit your information, MyPersonaloans.com takes you to a list of lenders that offer funding in your state. If you see a lender that fits your needs, click the link to fill out the application. Before you apply, check out online reviews of each lender you’re connected with to make an informed comparison.
After you apply, you can get your funds as soon as the next business day.
How do repayments work?
How repayments work depends on the lender you ultimately take out the loan with. You can find information about how long your repayment term is and when repayments are due on your loan contract. That’s also where you can find information about late and returned check fees.
If you have any questions or concerns about repayments, reach out to your lender — not MyPersoanlLoans.com — as soon as possible.
Prefer to apply with a lender directly? Check out our guide to personal loans.