Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare 3/1 adjustable rate mortgages (ARM)
The benefits and drawbacks of this tricky mortgage product.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- BECU home equity review
Get fixed- and variable-rate options in a HELOC, if you qualify for membership.
- Bank of the West home equity review
Offers reduced-rate, no-closing-cost HELOCs, but only in specific states.
- Union Bank home equity review
Offers no annual fee, discounted HELOCs — but locations are limited.
- How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
- Mortgage refinancing options when unemployed
Refinancing your mortgage while unemployed is challenging, but it may be possible if you have an alternative means to repay the loan.
- Santander HELOC review
Enjoy no minimum draw and no closing costs from this regional bank.
- KeyBank home equity review
Offers reduced-rate home equity products, but it’s only available in select states.