A MoneyKey Line of Credit could get you the money, when you need it, while offering more flexibility than a payday loan.
MoneyKey is one of the fastest growing online financial service providers in the U.S. servicing 10 states by offering Installment Loans, Payday Loans or Lines of Credit depending on your state of residence. The application process is simple and, if approved, funds may be deposited into your account as early as the next business day.
A MoneyKey Line of Credit is an open-ended extension of credit for up to $1,000. If you are approved for a Line of Credit, you will be assigned a Credit Limit, which is the maximum amount of money that you are able to borrow under that product. This means that after opening your account, you can withdraw up to the full amount of your Credit Limit.
Are Lines of Credit Available in Your State?
MoneyKey Lines of Credit are available in Kansas and Missouri only.
|Product Name||MoneyKey Line of Credit|
|Min Loan Amount||Varies by state|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Turnaround Time||1 business day*|
|Costs||Varies by state of residency|
|Requirements||You must be a permanent US resident or citizen, at least 18 years old, and have a regular income.|
- Convenient application process.
- Highly trained customer care representatives available by phone, email or online chat.
- Login online to see your account summary.
- Flexibility to withdraw more funds up to your approved Credit Limit.
- Next business day funding.
- MoneyKey’s Line of Credit is only offered in two states: Kansas and Missouri.
*The date and time the funds are made available to you by your bank is subject to your bank’s policies.
What are the benefits of a MoneyKey Line of Credit?
- Line of Credit term is not fixed. You can borrow any amount up to your available Credit Limit. When you pay down the principal of your Line of Credit, you can continue to access the remaining credit available up to your Credit Limit.
- Simple process. Applying for a Line of Credit with MoneyKey is easy. You will find out if you qualify within minutes of applying. If you are approved, you can have the funds deposited into your bank account in as soon as one business day.
- Check progress online. Viewing the status of your Line of Credit online is easy. Simply head to MoneyKey’s website and login to see your online account summary. From here you can keep track of your past payments and upcoming due dates.
What are the fees charged?
MoneyKey’s fees are compliant with all applicable federal and state regulations. Upon approval, you will receive a Line of Credit agreement which will clearly outline the terms of the product. Before you sign the agreement, make sure you understand the cost of your Line of Credit, your pre-payment options, and review your payment schedule.
Is borrowing credit from MoneyKey secure?
MoneyKey only offers Installment Loans, Payday Loans and Lines of Credit in states where they are licensed to do so. MoneyKey is subject to different rates and regulations in the various states it operates in and all products are designed to comply with applicable law. MoneyKey’s website has Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption and Verified Site Certificates to protect your personal information and keep your data secure.
How does a MoneyKey line of credit compare to other loans?
Am I eligible for a MoneyKey Installment Loan?
Getting a Line of Credit through MoneyKey can be a more convenient way to get the money you need compared to other short-term loans.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be 18 years or older and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Reside in Kansas or Missouri.
- Have a valid bank account.
- Have a phone number and a valid email address.
- Be able to prove you have a steady source of income.
What information do I need to apply for a MoneyKey Line of Credit?
- Personal information. This includes your complete name, address, home phone number, and email address.
- Banking information. This includes your bank’s name, account type, account number, and routing number.
- Employment information. This includes the name of your employer, your monthly income, your last pay date and your next pay date.
I am approved for a MoneyKey Installment Loan. Now what?
- Use funds wisely. Once your Line of Credit is approved, spend the funds carefully and use only the money you need.
- Draw up to your approved Credit Limit. You can access any remaining credit available up to your approved Credit Limit. That means that if you pay down the principal balance of your Line of Credit, you can choose to make additional withdrawals at a future point in time up to the remaining credit available in your Line of Credit.
- Pay more when possible. Call MoneyKey’s friendly Customer Care team to make additional payments or to pay off the outstanding balance.
- Contact Customer Care. Call MoneyKey’s Customer Care team or log in to your account to confirm your Line of Credit balance.
Frequently asked questions
What is the minimum payment I need to make for a MoneyKey Line of Credit?
The required minimum payment will depend on a number of factors specific to your Line of Credit. You can find your minimum payment amount when you log in to your MoneyKey account online or by calling their Customer Care team. You can also find a summary of your account on your periodic statements.
Will MoneyKey contact my employer?
MoneyKey will only contact your employer if they can’t reach you by phone or email. By law, MoneyKey can’t discuss your finances with outside parties.
When will my funds be available for use?
If approved, the funds can be deposited into your account as early as the next business day.
How do I access funds from my Line of Credit?
If you have available credit on your Line of Credit with MoneyKey you can borrow any amount up to your approved Credit Limit. Contact their Customer Care team and request the amount you desire and the approved funds will be made available in your bank account as soon as the following business day.
How can I update my information with MoneyKey?
If you move, get a new job, or change banks, please call MoneyKey to speak with the Customer Care team who can update your account accordingly.