This payday loan provider has branches spread across 6 states.
Money Mart offers payday and personal loans to residents of a handful of states, on top of a few other services. Just make sure you bring along your checking account number and proof of steady income when you visit your local branch.
Where is Money Mart located?
Money Mart has stores spread across six states. Here’s how it breaks down:
|State||Number of stores||Loans available|
|California||9||Payday loans, personal loans|
Store information last updated June 2019.
How can I find a Money Mart location near me?
You can find a Money Mart location near you by following a few simple steps:
- Visit the Money Mart website and select your state from the dropdown.
- Click Find My Store and enter your address, ZIP code or city and state.
- Select how many miles you want to search within, then click Search.
- Choose the location you’d like to visit and click Full Store Details.
From here, you’ll find the store’s address, phone number, store hours and products available.
States where Money Mart is available online only
While you can apply for a loan in person if you live in any of the states listed above, it only offers online loans to residents of:
How does getting a payday loan at Money Mart work?
To complete an application, follow these simple steps:
- Visit a Money Mart location with the information listed below.
- Speak with a Money Mart representative to begin the loan process.
- Fill out the application and read all the loan agreements you’re given before signing.
- If approved, receive your cash before leaving the store.
What do I need to apply?
You’ll need to have the following information and documents with you when you apply at a Money Mart location:
- Proof of steady income, such as a pay stub or benefits letter
- Government-issued photo ID, such as a passport or driver’s license
- Checking account number
- Email address and phone number
What other services does Money Mart offer at its stores?
Money Mart offers three other services and products at its storefront locations:
- Check cashing
- Western Union money transfers
- Momentum prepaid debit cards
Compare online short-term loan providers
Whether you’re looking to take out a payday loan or transfer money to friends, Money Mart may be able to help. But you’ll need to live in one of the six states it has branches to apply in person.