Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Modcloth coupon codes
Best deal: Up to 90% off Mod outlet
Modcloth specializes in indy and vintage clothing and accessories for women of all shapes and sizes.
Popular ModCloth coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Jan 2020||Up to 90% off Mod outlet||********|
|2 Feb 2019||Get free shipping on orders over $75||********|
|26 Aug 2017||40% off select styles||********|
What can I buy from ModCloth?
ModCloth is the ultimate shopping destination for lovers of vintage apparel and decor. It offers clothing and shoes for women in a variety of sizes, from a size XXS to a size 4X. We love ModCloth’s size positive attitude and commitment to challenging societal beauty deals.
The ModCloth sale section is sure to help you score a deal on a super cute dress or pair of shoes. And don’t forget the home section: it’s a great place to find the perfect eclectic gift for the cat lover in your life or to snag something new and exciting for your own living room. Check out all the unique styles ModCloth has to offer:
- Special occasion
- Maxi dresses
- Wedding dresses
- Casual dresses
- Party and cocktail
- Work dresses
- Quirky dresses
- Dresses with pockets
- A-line dresses
- Knit dresses
- Vintage style dresses
- Midi dresses
- Floral dresses
- Printed dresses
- Solid color dresses
Our top picks from Modcloth
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, orders over $75 ship standard ground for free. If your order qualifies, this option will automatically pop up at checkout.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping, or if you want it to get to you faster, you can choose from these shipping options:
|Shipping method||Delivery speed||Cost|
|Savvy saver||4 – 9 business days||$5.99 (FREE for orders of $75 or more)|
|Ground||2 – 5 business days||$7.99 (FREE for orders of $75 or more)|
|Express||2 – 3 business days||$13.99|
|ASAP||1 business day||$20.99|
Note that the ASAP shipping option is not available for orders shipped to P.O. boxes or Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
How can I track my order?
Look for an email from ModCloth as soon as your order ships. In it, you should see a link to its tracking information, unless you placed an international order with First-Class mail. In this case, you won’t be able to track your package.
ModCloth accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
Keep in mind that in order for a credit card to work on ModCloth’s site, it needs to have a billing and account information attached. Because of this, credit card gift cards typically won’t work, unless they are linked to a specific cardholder or account.
What is ModCloth’s return policy?
ModCloth accepts change-of-mind returns for a refund within 30 days of the original shipment date. Orders received within 90 days of the shipment date can be exchanged for store credit. You should get in touch with customer service for an authorization before you send your item back.
Some items cannot be returned or exchanged, including:
- Items marked as final sale
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
- Damaged or worn items
- Returns received after 90 days of the order shipment date
- Shipping charges, unless ModCloth made a shipping error
Can I exchange my item for a different size or color?
Yes, ModCloth accepts exchange requests made within 90 days of the original shipment date. Exchanges are always free!
If you want to request an exchange or have additional questions about exchanges, contact the ModCloth team at 888-495-9699.
Are ModCloth returns free?
Yes! You can download a PDF of the company’s free return shipping label on its website.
How do I return an item to ModCloth?
- Log into your ModCloth account to generate your return shipping label.
- Pack your items in their original packaging, and include your original shipping invoice inside the box.
- If you don’t have your invoice, include your order confirmation email or your order number instead.
- Attach the shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Drop off your package at any FedEx location.
When returning swimwear, footwear or non-apparel items, be sure to…
Leave all hygienic liners intact.
Place all shoes in their original shoe boxes, and then place that box in a shipping box.
Return all non-apparel items in original packaging.
Otherwise, you won’t receive a return or store credit for your item(s).
ModCloth’s returns address
If you’re not using ModCloth’s free shipping label, address your package to:
2250 Roswell Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
When’s the next sale?
There are quite a few ways you can snap up a sweet deal at ModCloth:
- Refer a friend, and you’ll both get 20% off orders of $75 or more
- Verify your college student status with UniDays and get 15% off your next order
- Join the company’s email list to get the latest offers delivered to your inbox
- Shop the sale page for the deepest discounts on the site
Why should I shop at Modcloth?
- Free shipping. Orders over $75 are shipped for free.
- Get 20% off when you sign up. Sign up to ModCloth and get 20% off your first order.
- Refer a friend and get a discount. Your friend will get 20% off, and you will get 20% off after your friend spends $50 or more.
- Returns shipping applies to international customers. For example, Australian customers are not eligible for the free returns policy and will have to pay for shipping.
- International shipping times. While there are options for international customers, it can take significantly longer to receive your package
You might also be interested in…
Looking for cheap workout clothes online? PrettyLittleThing delivers a fresh, sexy, sport collection with pieces as low as $12.Read more…
In need of a Christmas party dress? Then check out the latest Christmas line from Boohoo and start shopping today.Read more…
Carli Bybel’s collaboration with Missguided is sure to sell out in seconds. Here’s our guide to the collection so you’ll know exactly what to buy.Read more…
Ask an Expert