Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Mio Skincare discount codes February 2021
Try a skincare line designed with women like you in mind.
Mio Skincare believes that the days of superficial beauty are behind us. That’s why it’s designed a line of natural, nourishing skincare products that double as acts of self love. Mio knows that nourishing yourself starts from the outside in.
Mio Skincare discount and coupon codes for February 2021
How do I use my coupon code?
To use your Mio Skincare coupon code, follow these steps.
- Visit the Mio Skincare website.
- Add the items you’d like to your basket.
- Click View Cart to continue.
- Enter your promo code where it asks Got a discount code? Enter it here. Then click Add.
- Make sure your promo code adjusted your total to the proper amount before completing your purchase.
Why is my code not working?
If the site doesn’t accept your discount, your promo code could be expired, not available in your country or case-sensitive.
What is Mio Skincare?
Mio means mine in Italian. The goal of each Mio product is to let you create a little bit of me time each time you use it.
Mio Skincare has been around since 2005 and prides itself on being one of the leaders in skincare products on the market. The company believes women should invest in their skin — you are covered in it, after all!
Products from Mio never contain nasty chemicals or harsh ingredients, and the products are never tested on animals.
What can I buy at Mio Skincare?
Mio has five main categories of skincare to offer.
- Workout wonders. These products encourage your muscles and restore their strength to help you get the most you can from your body.
- Firming faves. Say goodbye to cellulite with these smoothing products.
- Aqua actives. Enhance your shower routine with these products designed to help you sleep easy and wake up ready to tackle the day.
- Moisturizing miracles. Give your skin strength that will last a lifetime and maintain your naturally healthy glow.
- Mama Mio. Its line of skincare products designed especially for pregnant women. These are intended to revitalize pregnant skin and prevent stretch marks. There are products specially designed for each trimester of your pregnancy.
Delivery and shipping
Standard shipping is always free on Mio Skincare. This option takes five to eight business days for delivery and does not include tracking.
Tracked shipping takes four to seven business days for delivery. This option includes the ability to track your purchase and is free for orders of $100 or more and $9.99 for all other orders.
Pay for your Mio Skincare order on its secure website with Alipay, PayPal, JCB, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Discover or American Express.
Returns and refunds
Returns are available if you contact the Mio customer service team to obtain a return authorization.
Return shipping is your responsibility unless the item you received was defective.
When’s the next sale?Sign up for the email newsletter or connect with Mio on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales. Occasionally Mio Skincare offers discounts through pro sites like RetailMeNot and BestDeals Today — sometimes as much as 70% off! They offer free gifts on certain orders and productsw.
What sets this brand apart?
Mio Skincare makes a “No Nasties” promise so you can rest easy knowing your skincare is free of harsh chemicals and toxins.
Pros and cons
- No nasties. These products are free of toxins and harsh chemicals.
- Free shipping. On any order, all the time.
- Pregnancy-centered skincare options. Mio recognizes the unique needs of pregnant women.
- No free returns. You’ll have to pay to return your items.
Mio Skincare is a great option for women who are looking to make their skin a priority in their beauty routines.
Frequently asked questions
Is Mio Skincare tested on animals?
No, the product is never tested on animals.
Is Mio Skincare vegan?
With a few exceptions, these products are vegan.
The Nipple Balm contains lanolin, a fatty substance found in sheep’s wool, and Superstar in a Jar contains beeswax. The body brush is made from animal hair.
What does “No Nasties” really mean?
Mio promises that its products are free from parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial coloring, sodium laureth, lauryl sulphate, xenoestrogens, phthalates and PEGs.
How do I contact Mio Skincare’s customer service team?
You can reach Mio’s customer service team by calling 844-433-5144.
More guides on Finder
CVS Epic Beauty sale
Time to act fast – CVS is hosting a beauty sale and you can save big on everything from skincare to makeup products.
I tried U Beauty’s Resurfacing Compound. Did it transform my skin?
I tested U Beauty’s Resurfacing compound. See whether it helped brighten and hydrate my skin.
Alicia Keys serves up skincare with a side of self-care
Here’s what we know about the 15-time Grammy winner’s beauty brand, called Keys Soulcare.
COVID has elevated the daily skincare routine – here are your go-to options
Try telehealth for your skin, with virtual dermatologist visits that offer diagnosis, treatment plans and products delivered to your door.
45 Black-owned businesses and organizations to support today and every day
Find everything from clean beauty brands and in-house coffee roasters to business consultants and graphic designers.
Where to buy face oil and why you need it
From hydrating to skin-balancing, skincare oils can change your beauty routine.
Clean at Sephora brands
Look for the green seal of approval when shopping for clean skincare at this beauty giant.
SkinStore coupon codes
Shop your favorite high-end skincare and beauty brands for less.
Where to shop nail polish online
If you’re looking for your next nail polish colour, look no further than these 10 online beauty retailers.
Top 8 online retailers to shop skincare face masks online
We’ve tracked down the 10 best online destinations to help you find a face mask that’s going to get more out of your skin.
Ask an Expert