What is MiniInTheBox.com?
Eliminate high retail prices on electronics and gadgets with this online wholesaler.
Founded in 2006, MiniInTheBox.com is on a mission to provide its customers with unbeatable prices on electronics and other items known to come along with big retail markups. Before splurging on these purchases in store, browse through Mini in the Box’s huge selection of inventory. Chances are, you’ll find amazing deals you just won’t see anywhere else.
What can I buy at MiniInTheBox.com?
- Cellphone accessories. Get unbeatable deals on cases, chargers, screen protectors and more
- PC and tablet accessories. From headsets to hard drives, Mini in the Box sells tons of essentials for your computer, laptop or tablet.
- Other electronics and gadgets. Don’t spend a fortune on video game, car, camera and smartwatch accessories.
- Sports, toys and outdoors. No matter your passion, Mini in the Box has the accessories to go along with your cycling, camping, skiing, RC toys or travel.
- Home and pet. Find discounts on unique bath and kitchenware, decorations, storage, stationary and pet care products.
- Jewelry and watches. Save big on men’s and women’s jewelry, watches and fashion accessories.
MiniInTheBox.com gets a poor rating from the Better Business Bureau. What does that mean?
Because BBB is a trusted organization that helps consumer shop online safely and securely, it a poor rating for any online store is a red flag. In May 2015, the BBB issued a warning to Mini in the Box over customer complaints with refunds and delivery speeds.
Until Mini in the Box directly addresses this warning, it might be a good idea to contact customer service with any questions or concerns prior to placing an order.
Pros and cons
- Unbeatably low prices. MiniInTheBox.com offers some of the lowest prices out there on electronics, gadgets and more.
- Large selection. From cellphone accessories to clothing for your dog, you’re sure to find what you need.
- Questionable BBB rating. MiniInTheBox.com is not accredited by the BBB as of December 2020, so you may need to do a little digging to make sure that your order arrives on time.
- Limited customer service. The only way to contact customer service is through your MiniInTheBox.com account.
- Long global delivery times. Unless you choose an expedited option, you could wait up to 20 days for your international delivery.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Postal charges vary by item, which means you’ll need to add what you’re looking for into your shopping card to learn how much you’ll pay to receive it.
|Shipping option||Delivery speeds|
|Global postal service — no tracking||10 to 20 business days|
|Global postal service — tracking||10 to 18 business days|
|Global postal expedited||5 to 8 business days|
|Global express expedited||3 to 4 business days|
|Local standard||3 to 5 business days|
- American Express
To return any item, you’ll need to initiate the return process by logging in to your MiniInTheBox.com account:
- Submit a return request.
- Customer service will review your return request.
- Customer service will send you a product return form.
- Complete the product return form and put it in the mail along with the item you’re returning.
- MiniInTheBox.com will process your return as it’s received.
- Customer service will contact you with details regarding your return and refund.
MiniInTheBox promo codes and discount coupons
We don’t have mininthebox codes on Finder right now, but here are a few others you might like:
What sets MiniInTheBox.com apart?
Because Mini in the Box is completely online, it can bring you electronics at far lower costs than you’ll find at a brick-and-mortar competitor.
You can find amazing deals at MiniInTheBox.com, especially on accessories for your smartphones and computers. But savings come with long delivery times of up to 20 days for standard shipping.
Common questions about Mini in the Box
More guides on Finder
Allswell The Brick mattress review
I tried Allswell’s Brick Mattress, it’s firmest mattress yet. See how firm it really is, how it stacks up against competitors and more.
Get up to 90% off popular brands through ThredUp, a secondhand clothing website. Here’s what you need to know before you start shopping.
Boss Revolution money transfer review
Join Boss Revolution with an email address and phone number, and send money within minutes.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
Here’s what you need to know about Chewy, the popular pet retailer that offers fast shipping, a wide-variety of products and 24/7 customer service.
Zebit – Buy Now & Pay Over Time review
Purchase items you need over six months with no interest or fees, but be aware of the drawbacks. Zebit allows financing through its credit line for purchases made on its site.
Airweave mattress brand review
Learn more about an eco-friendly, customizable mattress backed by research. See trial and warranty information, shipping and more.
Nationwide Interest Checking account review
No minimum balance is required, but the APY isn’t competitive with other online banks.
How do Ulta rewards work?
Calling all beauty lovers! Earn points on purchases online or in stores to spell savings and exclusive discounts throughout the year.
It’s Over Easy review
ItsOverEasy.com has one of the most user-friendly online divorce websites. But some add-on services aren’t available in select counties. Should you use it to get divorced online?
Ask an Expert