Mini Financial Services auto loans review
Lock in your interest rate before heading to the dealership.
- Best for borrowers who want to secure a rate without negotiating at the dealership.
- Pick something else if you’re looking for a first responder discount.
Starting at 3.49%
Pros and cons
- Approved applicants receive the advertised rate
- Three financing options: Traditional finance, balloon payment or lease
- Discounts for college grads and accessibility equipment
- Specialized lease for ride sharing
- Limited number of US dealerships
- No FAQ for financing
- Low Better Business Bureau rating
Mini Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Mini Financial Services reviews and complaints
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 5 customer reviews|
|BBB customer complaints||16 customer complaints|
|Customer reviews verified as of||19 October 2020|
There’s no Trustpilot page for Mini, but there is a Better Business Bureau profile. It only has a small handful of complaints and all of two reviews as of October 2020 — not enough to draw a clear conclusion from.
How to apply
Mini Financial Services offers a quick five-step application:
- Go to the Mini website and click Apply for Financing.
- Select the model you want to purchase or lease, then pick an authorized dealership near you.
- Select the type of financing you want to apply for, then select your preferred term and enter your down payment.
- Enter information about yourself, including your Social Security number, date of birth, address and annual income.
- Review your application and read the terms of of borrowing. Click Submit Application.
Mini Financial Services will typically take between 12 and 24 hours to process your application and email you with a financing decision.
How do repayments work?
Mini doesn’t list how you can make repayments or options you might have to change your due date on its website. Contact your local authorized Mini dealership to learn more about how repayments work.