Sign up for our online newsletter for special deals and updates about our new products
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Michal Negrin shopping review
Stand out from the crowd with unique items and signature pieces from Michal Negrin.
Michal Negrin specializes in creating internationally unique pieces. From clothes to jewelry and home creations, Michal Negrin strives to provide an exclusive and magical experience to each of its customer.
What is Michal Negrin?
Known for its distinct signature, Michal Negrin boasts quality, handcrafted creations that are timeless, enchanting and different. Michal Negrin works to inspire women from all parts of the world and employs more than 500 people. It sells merch at more than 65 concept stores internationally.
What can I buy at Michal Negrin?
- Jewelry and accessories. Michal Negrin launches its annual jewelry collections in basic, fantasy and trendy categories. Choose from unique necklaces, watches, rings, earrings, brooches, bracelets and more. The company also makes wedding jewelry.
- Fashion. Peruse shirts, dresses, tops, pants, hair ribbons, bags, belts, scarves and shawls. Sizes include extra small, small, medium, large, extra large and plus.
- Home decor. Chandeliers, jewelry boxes, dolls, personal items, chamsas and mezuzahs, holiday items and more are up for purchase.
- Clearance. Get deep discounts on nearly everything Michal Negrin offers.
What sets Michal Negrin apart?
Michal Negrin offers unique products that are 100% handmade. Pieces tend to have a vintage feel. Clothing comes in all sizes to suit any body top.
Michal Negrin worldwide boutiques include a visitor center and gallery cafe that’s said to be full of optimism and creativity. It includes films and tours of the company’s studio and factory, finished off with coffee and cake.
If you’re looking for a unique, handcrafted piece to stand out from the chain-store crowd, Michal Negrin is worth checking out. However, these handcrafted items do run on the pricier side, sometimes up into the thousands.
Common questions about Michal Negrin
- Wide-ranging sizes. No matter your body type, you’re bound to find something you love.
- Tax-free shopping. Pay no taxes to the US and many countries in the EU. Simply choose FedEx or UPS as your shipping method.
- 30-day money-back guarantee. Take up to 30 days to return your item.
- Online production videos. Learn how jewelry is designed, how graphics are designed and more through the company’s videos that strive for transparency.
- Price. Unique items are pricey, with some shirts reaching $600 and a few dresses priced at $1,000 or more.
- Ships to Europe and the US only. If you’re located in a country that Michal Negrin does not service, you may be able to find a unique boutique instead.
- Online info outdated. The website leaves a lot to be desired. It can be outdated, contain typos and be difficult to navigate.
- Long processing. Michal Negrin does not stock all items. Instead, products are handmade on request and not held to firm timetables.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Michal Negrin works with the following shipping companies under subsidized pricing structures.
- Israel Post. Always free, this registered airmail service delivers your package in 14 to 60 days after processing (which can take up to four days).
- Eco. $16 or free for orders over $60 with delivery some eight days after processing.
- FedEx or UPS. $20 or free for orders over $150 for delivery in two to three days after processing.
Pay for your items with a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card or through PayPal.
Michal Negrin strives for complete satisfaction with your order, and you can return most items within 30 days of purchase. To return by mail, download and complete a return forms, pack up the item you wish to return and ship it by documented airmail (not FedEx or UPS).
Returned items must be in original condition with the original tags, receipt and packaging. Michal Negrin will not accept worn or used items for return.
You cannot return special orders, limited-edition items or orders priced at more that $2,000. Be prepared to pay a 5% cancellation fee and shipping costs if you want to return an item for a refund.
More guides on Finder
How much disability insurance do I need?
You won’t be able to replace all of your income with disability insurance, but you can buy enough to cover your biggest monthly bills.
Point card review
A debit card that walks, talks and acts like a credit card.
Investing in materials stocks
Explore the benefits and risks of investing in raw materials.
Grundy classic car insurance review August 2021
Protect your classic as well as your daily driver with steep liability coverage all on one policy.
This platform connects investors with house-flipping investment opportunities with low minimums and no platform fees.
JM Bullion review
Pros and cons of buying and selling with this Texas-based bullion business.
SD Bullion review
Feedback and purchasing policies to consider before buying or selling through SD Bullion.
Money Metals Exchange review
Pros and cons of buying and selling through this Idaho-based bullion provider.
A workflow and task management tool designed to promote transparent, collaborative processes.
Branch home insurance review Aug 2021
Branch home insurance offers a variety of add-on options but not many discounts.
Ask an Expert