Mercedes-Benz Financial Services auto loans review
Recent college grads, service members and loyal customers might qualify for special discounts.
- Best for well-qualified buyers looking for low rates on luxury new and used cars.
- Pick something else if you’re a first responder looking for discounts.
Starting at 1.99%
- Discounts available for college grads, military members and loyal customers
- Preowned vehicles may qualify for special offers and financing
- Convenient mobile app to manage your loan or lease
- May be charged a fee to change repayment due date
- Payment estimator doesn't include potential fees
- No discounts for first responders
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services customer reviewsMercedes-Benz Financial Services doesn't have a page on Trustpilot as of 01 November 2019. And while it does have a page on the Better Business Bureau, it's not accredited or rated, nor does it have any customer reviews.
How to apply
Applying for financing through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (MBFS) only requires a few basic pieces of information. Follow these steps to get started:
- Go to the Mercedes-Benz Financial Services website and click Credit Application in the main menu.
- Select if you’re applying as an individual or a business, then if you’re applying with a coapplicant.
- Select the year, class and model of your desired vehicle.
- Select the type of financing you want — lease, loan or balloon loan — then enter your down payment, desired term and the value of your trade-in, if applicable.
- Select an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership in your area.
- Enter information about yourself, your residence and your employment status — including your Social Security number and monthly income.
- Read over any relevant state disclosures, then review and submit your application.
Mercedes-Benz will review your application and notify you of your preapproval status within one to two business days. After you print your preapproval offer, contact your Mercedes-Benz dealership to go over your options. Bring a form of payment, your driver’s license and proof of insurance with you to finalize your purchase.
How do repayments work?
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services offers four payment methods:
- Through the MBFS website
- Through the MBFS mobile app
- By phone
- By mail
If you choose to pay online or through the mobile app, you can set up automatic payments so it’s one less thing you have to worry about. Mercedes-Benz doesn’t mention any late fees on its website, so reach out to your local Mercedes-Benz dealership for more details on potential costs.