- Technical assistance from security experts and online supports
- Password Manager safely stores all your password information
- Encrypted storage keeps sensitive files private
- Performance optimization minimizes bandwidth usage
- McAfee Shredder completely deletes sensitive files
McAfee offers a diverse suite of cybersecurity solutions to meet individual, family, small business and enterprise needs.
McAffee offers antivirus protection for homes, businesses, gamers and more. But with so mnay products, its website can be confusing and hard to navigate.
McAfee pricing and plan options
For home security products
McAfee Total Protection plans offer antivirus protection for your home network with a one-year subscription.
This plan offers the same coverage as the Single Device option, plus the following features:
- Multidevice compatibility for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac
- Identity theft protection
The Family plan offers the same coverage as the Individual and Couples plans plus the following features:
- Single subscription protects entire household, including children, when browsing online
These plans are one-year subscriptions that are eligible for add-ons when you sign up for auto-renewal. These include:
- Virus Protection Pledge (VPP): You’re refunded the amount for your current term subscription if McAfee can’t remove a virus.
- Safe Connect VPN: You’ll get free, unlimited access to McAfee’s VPN wireless on supported devices.
For Enterprise security solutions
McAfee’s MVision is a cloud-based product family that protects data and stops threats across devices, networks and clouds (IaaS, PaaS, Saas) and on-premises environments.
MVision Platform. Offers simple device-to-cloud security management for visibility and control from anywhere.
MVision Cloud. Provides security for data from device to cloud, and prevents web-based and cloud-native threats that the corporate network can’t detect. This framework provides a safe way to enable Internet and cloud access from any workplace device to allow ultimate productivity..
MVision Endpoint. Protection that provides purpose-built security for operations, investigations and controls to simplify operations at your end-point environment.
Find webinars, take video product tours, sign up for e-learning training and access demos right from the McAfee website. Get a custom quote for your business when you complete an online request form.
Pros and cons of McAfee
- Offers a wide range of plans for individuals, families, small businesses and enterprises.
- Money-back guarantee on consumer products for virus removal.
- Includes password manager, ID theft protection and PC optimization on all plans.
- Comes with 24/7 tech support.
- Keeps subscription prices the same after the first year.
- Supports Windows, Mac, Android, iOS.
- Website offers extensive visual online training, resources and information.
- Monthly pricing options are only available for business plans.
- Some free products are only compatible with Windows.
- The extensive product range for enterprises can be overwhelming.
- Perks like the money-back guarantee require registration, which may not be clear when signing up.
- Website is so in-depth it can be confusing for new users to navigate.
Additional McAfee products
- Security for Android and iOS devices including iPads and iPhones
- Phishing protection detects harmful links in messages
- Single management console helps you back up, restore and wipe contacts remotely
- Free trial available
- Safe Connect encrypts your online activity.
- Parental controls protects your family from unwanted websites and apps.
- Web Advisor protects you from malware and phishing while browsing.
- Concierge Gold services 1 computer and up to 4 connected devices.
- Techmaster can help keep your devices running quickly but removing unwanted files and more.
- Virus removal can remotely access your computer to repair and remove viruses.
- 24/7 protection against identity theft.
- Cyber and credit monitoring and SSN tracing.
- Available in Standard, Plus and Premium packages.