Mamas-to-be, here’s where to buy your bump-friendly fits online.
If the time has come to #stylethebump, say no more: You’ve landed in the right place! Despite what you’ve heard (or seen), dressing your growing belly can be just as fashionable as your regular wardrobe attire. Retailers are jumping on board the baby train, making it’s easier than ever to find affordable, on-trend maternity dresses for every trimester.
Whether for fancy dress up or something stylish for anywhere, your maternity look just got a whole lot easier.
Top tips for buying maternity dresses and clothing online
- Know styles that flaunt your best assets. Buy the bodycon, if you like it — everyone loves a baby belly.
- Put your best foot forward in flats. Comfort and practicality during your pregnancy are key. Even for an event like a wedding, you’ll need flats if you plan to dance the night away.
- Look for breathable fabrics. Silk, cotton and linen are your best friend for comfortability. Steer clear of synthetics for all-day wear.
- Opt for layers. Throughout your pregnancy, your body temperature is likely to change. Layering up can keep you comfortable, no matter the weather.
- Stock up on tight tops or dresses. Clingy maternity tees and tanks look great under jackets you already own.
- Check in with new mothers. Not only can they offer great tips, but they just might have clothes you can claim as your own.
- Google your favorite celebrities! Copy the women who been there, done that. Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian and Princess Kate are all part of the modern mama group.
- Keep track of your measurements. This is particularly important for shopping online, helping to cut down returns.
- Discover styles from other departments. Babydoll dresses, A-line skirts and flowy dresses can be more economical if you can get away with it.
- Borrow from your partner. It’s called “boyfriend fit” for a reason. Reach for your man’s roomy tees and boxers for lazy days around the house.
Which sites offer free delivery?
A truly special delivery is one that arrives at no extra charge. Top online retailers promise to get it to you for free with a minimum order: