Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
10 sites to buy maternity dresses online in 2021
Mamas-to-be, here’s where to buy your bump-friendly fits online.
If the time has come to #stylethebump, say no more: You’ve landed in the right place! Despite what you’ve heard (or seen), dressing your growing belly can be just as fashionable as your regular wardrobe attire. Retailers are jumping on board the baby train, making it’s easier than ever to find affordable, on-trend maternity dresses for every trimester.
Whether for fancy dress up or something stylish for anywhere, your maternity look just got a whole lot easier.
This department store is a great destination for maternity dresses, whether you need something casual or formal.
It doesn’t matter if you’re after an everyday dress or one to paint the town red, Macy’s carries it all in bump-approved styles.
Top tips for buying maternity dresses and clothing online
- Know styles that flaunt your best assets. Buy the bodycon, if you like it — everyone loves a baby belly.
- Put your best foot forward in flats. Comfort and practicality during your pregnancy are key. Even for an event like a wedding, you’ll need flats if you plan to dance the night away.
- Look for breathable fabrics. Silk, cotton and linen are your best friend for comfortability. Steer clear of synthetics for all-day wear.
- Opt for layers. Throughout your pregnancy, your body temperature is likely to change. Layering up can keep you comfortable, no matter the weather.
- Stock up on tight tops or dresses. Clingy maternity tees and tanks look great under jackets you already own.
- Check in with new mothers. Not only can they offer great tips, but they just might have clothes you can claim as your own.
- Google your favorite celebrities! Copy the women who been there, done that. Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian and Princess Kate are all part of the modern mama group.
- Keep track of your measurements. This is particularly important for shopping online, helping to cut down returns.
- Discover styles from other departments. Babydoll dresses, A-line skirts and flowy dresses can be more economical if you can get away with it.
- Borrow from your partner. It’s called “boyfriend fit” for a reason. Reach for your man’s roomy tees and boxers for lazy days around the house.
Which sites offer free delivery?
A truly special delivery is one that arrives at no extra charge. Top online retailers promise to get it to you for free with a minimum order:
Top deals on dresses May 2021
Photo by Vitor Pinto on Unsplash
More guides on Finder
Top 10+ flare pants styles
Your wardrobe this season won’t be complete until you own a pair of flared pants. We’ve rounded up top picks, whether you favor trousers, leggings or denim.
Where to buy protective masks for wildfire smoke
Find in-stock face masks for wildires, smoke and dust, see our top picks and read tips for using respirator smoke masks.
Top 6 colognes handpicked by our team
Whether you’re looking for a gift or a new signature scent, check out these top men’s colognes our team swears by. Plus, learn where to get free samples.
Where to buy vitamin D supplements
If you’re in need of a vitamin D boost, we’ve rounded up retailers stocking a great range of supplements.
Where to buy Star Wars chess sets online
Consult our list of online stores and retailers to purchase your Star Wars chess set today. Some even include free shipping.
Best outdoor nativity sets
These nativity scenes will add an extra dose of cheer to your front yard, just in time for Christmas. Find the top sites to shop.
Where to order fast food online
Get the most popular fast food restaurants delivered to you from these top three services, some offering free delivery promos.
Top 15+ stores to buy girls’ clothing
Scoop up some of the best deals on girls’ clothing, from cozy sweaters, comfy athletic wear and everything in between. Plus see where to get free shipping.
Made-in-the-USA Christmas gift ideas
We zeroed in on gifts from American-owned businesses that mesh well with social distancing measures this season.
Where to buy Made in USA pet food brands
Our best picks for picky eaters, grain-free formulas, low-fat diets and more.
Ask an Expert