Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
10 sites to buy maternity dresses online in 2020
Mamas-to-be, here’s where to buy your bump-friendly fits online.
If the time has come to #stylethebump, say no more: You’ve landed in the right place! Despite what you’ve heard (or seen), dressing your growing belly can be just as fashionable as your regular wardrobe attire. Retailers are jumping on board the baby train, making it’s easier than ever to find affordable, on-trend maternity dresses for every trimester.
Whether for fancy dress up or something stylish for anywhere, your maternity look just got a whole lot easier.
Top tips for buying maternity dresses and clothing online
- Know styles that flaunt your best assets. Buy the bodycon, if you like it — everyone loves a baby belly.
- Put your best foot forward in flats. Comfort and practicality during your pregnancy are key. Even for an event like a wedding, you’ll need flats if you plan to dance the night away.
- Look for breathable fabrics. Silk, cotton and linen are your best friend for comfortability. Steer clear of synthetics for all-day wear.
- Opt for layers. Throughout your pregnancy, your body temperature is likely to change. Layering up can keep you comfortable, no matter the weather.
- Stock up on tight tops or dresses. Clingy maternity tees and tanks look great under jackets you already own.
- Check in with new mothers. Not only can they offer great tips, but they just might have clothes you can claim as your own.
- Google your favorite celebrities! Copy the women who been there, done that. Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian and Princess Kate are all part of the modern mama group.
- Keep track of your measurements. This is particularly important for shopping online, helping to cut down returns.
- Discover styles from other departments. Babydoll dresses, A-line skirts and flowy dresses can be more economical if you can get away with it.
- Borrow from your partner. It’s called “boyfriend fit” for a reason. Reach for your man’s roomy tees and boxers for lazy days around the house.
Which sites offer free delivery?
A truly special delivery is one that arrives at no extra charge. Top online retailers promise to get it to you for free with a minimum order:
Top deals on dresses October 2020
Popular Dresses coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|21 Aug 2020||Extra 50% off sale styles||EXT****|
|23 Oct 2020||Enjoy 10% off your first purchase||FI****|
|4 May 2018||Free shipping on orders $65+||FRE****|
|30 Mar 2018||Free shipping on orders over $40||004****|
|17 Oct 2020||Take 50% off American Eagle clearance fashion||********|
Photo by Vitor Pinto on Unsplash
More guides on Finder
10 best FIRE books of 2020
Get inspired to map your own path to financial independence and early retirement.
What to expect from Walmart’s Big Save Event
Get ready to shop Walmart’s upcoming Big Save Event to rival Amazon Prime Day, offering discounts on everything from cute winter dresses to Roku products.
How to maximize your savings for Black Friday 2020
Black Friday deals will look different this year because of the coronavirus pandemic, but there are still plenty of ways to save. See our top tips for holiday savings.
Parsley Health review Oct 2020
The fee unlocks unlimited messaging and multiple visits with a doctor or health coach.
Where to buy 3M face masks online
Easily buy 3M face masks online or see which local stores to check for available stock. This page is updated regularly.
Where to buy unique hoodies
7 sites to buy unique hoodies online.
Lululemon Boxing Day sales 2020
Score savings on the season’s hottest athleisure trends with the Boxing Day sales from Lululemon.
Best weighted blankets in 2020
Snuggle up under these top-rated weighted blankets, designed to address a myriad of sleep concerns, from insomnia to night sweats.
Top high-waisted joggers in 2020
See top picks for this fall/winter trend, starting at under $20. If these don’t suit your style, learn where you can shop for more — no matter your budget.
Where to buy nap dresses for your WFH or lounging look
Find breezy frocks that’ll suit lazy days.
Ask an Expert