Main Street Finance Group business loans review
Get business financing with quick approvals and fast funding. Choose from a range of borrowing options.
Founded in 2014, Main Street Finance Group specializes in helping businesses get the funding they need to grow and evolve through a variety of long- and short-term loans. The lender fosters relationships with its borrowers through guidance every step of the way. Available in all 50 states, you could find a business loan, line of credit or merchant cash advance even if you have bad personal credit.
Do you qualify?
To qualify for business financing from Main Street Finance Group, you’ll need:
- Minimum $10,000/month in business revenue (last 3 months most important)
- At least 1 year in business (no startups)
- No more than 5 overdrafts or negative days in a month’s period
- No minimum credit score needed. Bad credit OK
The following restricted industries do not qualify: non-profits, religious institutions, finance companies, gambling organizations.
What is Main Street Finance Group?
Main Street Finance Group offers business financing that typically range from $5,000 to $1,000,000.
Main Street specializes in helping its customers with the difficult and time-consuming process of SBA loan approval. These loans are among the most advantageous for US businesses, bearing low interest rates and long repayment terms of up to 25 years.
Main Street Finance Group offers a variety of business financing options, including:
- Merchant cash advance. Typically range from $5,000 to $300,000 with terms from 3 months to 3 years. Main Street Finance Group can also consolidate and re-finance existing cash advances. (Learn more about merchant cash advances)
- Line of credit. Credit limits up to $100,000 available. Quick and secure online verification process. (Learn more about lines of credit)
- SBA loan. Restructure any business debt at some of the best rates available in the country. Main Street Finance Group SBA loans typically start at $250,000 and up. (Learn more about SBA loans)
- Long-term unsecured loan. Terms up to 5 years. No collateral required. (Learn more about fixed-term loans)
- Equipment financing. Used for business related-equipment. Terms typically range from 2 to 3 years and can be paid back either weekly or monthly. This financing option requires 6 months of bank statements and an equipment financing application. (Learn more about equipment financing)
- Credit card processing savings. Let Main Street Finance Group analyze your merchant processing statements and offer savings by switching you to a merchant processor with no hidden fees. This requires 3 months of credit card processing statements.
What are the benefits of a Main Street Finance Group small business loan?
- Quick turnaround. Qualify in minutes with approval typically within several hours and funding within 24-28 hours.
- Personal consultation. Discuss your needs and learn which loans you qualify for with a funding specialist.
- Flexible repayment options. Arrange for daily, monthly or weekly repayments (just take care with how your option will affect your business’ cash flow).
What to watch out for
Main Street Finance Group can get you fast funding but with a few drawbacks that include the inability to find specific information until after you’ve completed an application.
- High minimum. Loans start at $5,000, which means if you’re looking for a smaller cash infusion, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
- Harsh daily repayments. You may only qualify for daily repayment terms — terms that can significantly affect your business’s cash flow.
- Limited support. Customer service is available during business hours only.
Compare more online business lenders
Am I eligible for a Main Street Finance Group small business loan?
The rates and terms of your small business loan ultimately depend on your creditworthiness and monthly revenue. In most cases, if you’ve been in business for more than a year and can prove a monthly revenue of $10,000 or more, you’ll likely qualify for some type of funding with Main Street Finance Group. Other factors that can influence approval include your average business account balance and existing cash advance loans, liens or defaults.
What do I need to apply?
To apply for a business loan with Main Street Finance Group, you’ll need to provide your personal contact information and business details that include:
- Your full name and contact information
- Your business name and industry
- How much you want to borrow
- Your average monthly business revenue
- How long you’ve been in business
- Your current personal credit score
- Any existing loans or debts owed
Once you’re ready to apply, simply click the “Go to Site” button on this page to be directed to the application form. If you have more questions, feel free to contact customer service at 305-330-6376.
I got a Main Street Finance Group small business loan. Now what?
- Make timely payments. Sign up for autopay to avoid the stiff penalties that come with late repayments.
- Avoid unnecessary interest. Consider paying more than your minimum repayment to cut down on the total interest you’ll pay over the life of your loan.
Main Street Finance Group could be a solid lender to explore a variety of small business loans that you could qualify for — even with poor credit. Turnaround is fast, and you’ll often see your funds in just a few days after approval.
Watch out for loans that come with costly repayment terms, such as automatic daily repayments that could erode your business’s cash flow.
Want to compare more business financing options? Head over to our complete business loans guide.