Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Mad Style promo codes & coupons
Shop this unique brand that offers fresh, handmade clothing and accessories at ridiculously low prices.
Fast-forward to today, and Mad Style has moved out of Marta and Doug’s basement and has about 20 full-time employees and numerous showrooms throughout the country. The company focuses on creating unique, individualized pieces that are meant to serve as a means of self-expression. And the best part? Mad Style is committed to keeping its jewelry, clothing and accessories affordable.
Mad Style discount and coupon codes
What can I buy at Mad Style?
- Women’s. If you’re looking for tops, dresses, sweaters and outerwear that’s a little off the beaten path, Mad Style could be the perfect find for you.
- Men’s. Mad Style got its start with designer handbags and clothing for women, but the company has since expanded to include a limited selection of men’s t-shirts, sweaters, outerwear and accessories.
- Jewelry and accessories. The handmade jewelry that Mad Style offers is really where the company shines the brightest. Browse through earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more, plus belts, handbags, totes, wallets and bowties.
- Personalized clothing. Add a touch of your own unique style when you use the Mad Style personalization shop and personalize your own tees, dresses, totes, aprons, drinkware and more.
- For the home. Find unique home decorations, statement pieces and even handmade throws.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
|Shipping method||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard (orders of $50 or more)||FREE||1 to 5 business days|
|Standard (orders less than $50)||$4.50||1 to 5 business days|
|Expedited||$14.95||2 business days|
|Standard overnight||$35.95||1 business day|
|Standard to Alaska, Hawaii and Guam||$14.95||10 business days|
*Free shipping only applies to the 48 continental United States.
Pay for your Mad Style order using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Amazon Pay or PayPal.
You can return any unused and unworn item to Mad Style for a full refund, minus return shipping fees, within 30 days of your purchase. If you received a defective item, Mad Style allows for 60 days to return your item.
When’s the next sale?
In the name of keeping fashion affordable, Mad Style runs sales pretty regularly. Check for coupon codes before placing your order, or hit up the sale page on its website to make sure you snatch up the best deals while they’re available.
What sets Mad Style apart?
True to its roots, Mad Style still offers handmade jewelry and customizable clothing, plus maintains that same small-business feel of being, quite literally, a mom and pop store, despite its growing size.
Mad Style also offers a wholesaler option in case you want to sell its rad clothing and accessories in your own shop.
Pros and cons
- Affordable pricing. You won’t break the bank with Mad Style, especially if you shop the sales.
- Personalization. Not finding quite what you’re looking for? Head to the personalization shop and customize your own piece!
- Rewards program. Earn 1 reward point for every dollar you spend at Mad-Style.com. Collect 500 points and get $25 off your next order.
- No international shipping. Right now, Mad Style only ships to the United States, and you’ll pay extra for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Guam.
Mad Style is worth a look if you’re into out-of-the-box clothing, jewelry and accessories. If you don’t want to spend a fortune but want a high-quality, handmade product, Mad Style is for you.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Top 8 New Balance shoes made in the USA
New Balance offers a small selection of American-made running and casual shoes for men and women. See our top picks and a list of popular styles.
Get up to 90% off popular brands through ThredUp, a secondhand clothing website. Here’s what you need to know before you start shopping.
Should you sell on Poshmark or Tradesy?
Compare pros and cons of selling on Poshmark vs. Tradesy to help you get the most for your secondhand clothing, shoes and accessories.
Most fashionable cities in the US
Is your town on fleek, c’est chic or just plain meek? Finder explores the most fashionable cities in the United States.
Sites like Mercari
Looking for an alternative to Mercari? Here are some worthy competitors that offer high-end brands at steep discounts.
Clothes shopping on a budget-tips for 2021
11 experts lend their prowess to help you dress your best in 2021 with tips and tricks as simple as your budget, but as swanky as your style.
29 LGBTQ-owned businesses to support today and every day
Because being a true ally means putting your money where your mouth is.
How do Office Depot and Office Max rewards work?
Get 2% back in rewards when you shop for office supplies.
Sites that sell secondhand clothing
From offering discounted designer brands to one-of-a-kind vintage apparel, secondhand clothing sites create the ultimate online shopping experience — and help the planet.
Where to buy VOTE clothes and shoes
To prep for election day — and remind your fellow citizens to exercise their Constitutional right — shop VOTE shoes, apparel, accessories and more.
Ask an Expert