On the Macy’s website and enjoy huge discounts on a wide range of products.
Macy’s is one of America’s largest chains of mid-range to upscale department stores. Macy’s operates in excess of 800 stores across the US and it advertises its flagship store on Herald Square in New York as the largest in the world.
When shopping on the Macy’s website you can expect to find everything you would when shopping at a Macy’s store. The range of products this business deals in includes homewares, clothing, footwear, jewelry, watches, handbags and accessories. It also gives its customers an array of sale items from which to choose.
Macy’s Promo Codes and Discount Vouchers for April 2017
Top picks from Macy’s
How do I use my Macy’s promo code?
- Start by selecting any of the Macy’s promo codes from above. Clicking on a code leads you to the Macy’s website.
- Explore the website to look for products you wish to buy.
- Once you find a product you wish to purchase, select a colour and size and click on “add to bag”.
- A pop-up appears. If you wish to buy more products, click on “CONTINUE SHOPPING”. Click on “CHECKOUT” if you’ve finished shopping.
- If you choose to continue shopping, you can access your shopping bag at any time by clicking on “my bag” found at the screen’s top right.
- On the following page, enter the promo code in the given space and click on “apply”. This updates the subtotal.
- Next, click on “checkout”.
- The next page requires you to enter a shipping address, choose a shipping method and enter your payment information. Click on “Submit Order”.
- Congratulations! You have saved money by using a Macy’s promo code.
Pros and cons of shopping at Macy’s
- Discounts. When you shop on the Macy’s website you can expect to find a large range of products from different categories at discounted prices and a separate sales section simplifies finding such items. Discounts can go to 50% or higher .
- Brands. Macy’s sells products from leading names in the business, such as Anne Klein, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Armani Jeans, Hugo Boss, Breil, XNY and the Martha Stewart Collection.
- Shipping. Free shipping starts at $99.
Shipping guide for Macy’s
United States Shipping including Military Addresses & U.S. Territories*
|Shipping Method||Up to $99.00 (pretax)||$99.00 & Above (pre-tax)|
|Same-Day Delivery – Available in|
*Orders shipping to P.O. Boxes, Military Addresses & U.S. Territories can only be shipped using Standard Shipping.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Macy’s
If you are not happy with your purchase you can ask Macy’s for a refund. This should happen with 180 days from the date of purchase. If you wish to make a return you have to get in touch with Macy’s via email and they then give you instructions regarding where you have to ship the returns.
About Macy’s and its history
The first Macy’s store opened in 1858, in New York City, in the form of a dry goods store and Macy’s is now amongst the leading retailers of fashion and affordable luxury items in the US. Macy’s Inc. owns Macy’s and also Bloomingdales, an upmarket chain of department stores. Macy’s annual Thanksgiving Day parade in New York City has been held since 1924 and this business also sponsors fireworks as part of the city’s annual Fourth of July celebrations. What helps Australian shoppers is that Macy’s now offers international shipping.