An alternative store card: Target REDcard™ Credit CardRead more
Compare other store cards
Luxe Signature Card review
If you make frequent purchases on HuttonChase.com, the Luxe Signature Card may be a helpful resource. People who sign up for the Luxe Signature Card and pay all of the required membership fees receive 25% off all HuttonChase.com purchases. To be eligible, all applicants must be at least 18-years-old and a U.S. citizen or resident. Beyond these requirements, eligibility terms are flexible. The application does not conduct a credit or employment check, and all applicants are approved. The card has a interest rate and minimal fees.
- Designed for bad credit. This card is catered to people with bad credit or no credit, and allows consumers to purchase the items they need. The card does not require a credit or employment check.
- interest. Cardholders can enjoy interest on any and all purchases from HuttonChase.com.
- Guaranteed approval. Applicants are guaranteed approval if they are a U.S. citizen or resident, at least 18 years old, have a valid debit or credit card and can pay the required fees.
- Product discount. Cardholders who pay the activation and membership fee receive a 25% discount on most items for purchase on HuttonChase.com. Some electronic items on HuttonChase.com require the first monthly payment to be made before the item can ship.
- $0 annual fee. The Luxe Signature Card does not require an annual fee. Instead, it charges monthly membership fees.
The nuts and bolts
- Limited use. The Luxe Signature Card is not a Visa or credit card. Additionally, it can only be used to pay for items on HuttonChase.com. Once you make your first purchase online, the credit account will be reported to a major credit bureau as an unsecured line. To purchase an item, you must pay the down payment, the first month’s payment and the shipping cost. Purchases can be divided into a five month period. If you purchase multiple items, charges will be combined into one bundled total.
- High-end items. Cardholders can use the card to purchase high-end items on HuttonChase.com, and pay off those items quickly. The store offers a variety of items, including: electronics, jewelry, clothes and other goods.
- Membership fee. Cardholders are required to pay a monthly membership fee of $20. The monthly membership fee keeps the credit line open. The $20 fee is due as soon as the account is approved. The monthly membership fee is separate from monthly payments that result from item purchases.
- Late fees. For late payments, cardholders are charged a late fee that varies by state.
- Activation fee. To active the card, consumers can expect a $20 charge.
- Credit limit. The card has a $1,500 credit limit.
- Major bureau. The Luxe Signature Card reports to a major bureau.
- Active card required. To qualify for a Luxe Signature Card, applicants must have an active credit or debit card established in their name.
- Online application. The card application is fast and online. The application requires personal information for identification purposes, and acceptance is immediate.
How to apply for the Luxe Signature Card
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
- Must be at least 18-years-old
- Must be a U.S. citizen or resident
Required documents & information:
- Name and residential address
- Email address and phone number
- Whether or not applicants have an active checking account
If you are looking for a way to buy high-end items without going into debt for a long time, the Luxe Signature Card is a helpful solution. It charges interest, and gives cardholders a 25% discount on HuttonChase.com items. Before going with the Luxe Signature Card, make sure to check out other cards similar to it.Back to top