Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Lululemon Boxing Day sales 2020
Score savings on the hottest athleisure wear.
There’s no better incentive to keep your New Year’s workout resolutions than a brand-new outfit for the gym. When you need new yoga pants and crop tops to get your sweat on, Lululemon has you covered.
And there’s no better time to scoop up styles fit for your workouts in the new year, because the Canadian-born brand cuts its prices on Boxing Day.
Popular Lululemon coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|25 Jun 2019||Free shipping and returns on all orders||********|
|29 Nov 2019||Shop the latest and bestselling products from Lululemon||********|
|3 Nov 2018||Shop the new collections||********|
|8 May 2018||Sign up for the lululemon email newsletter for new arrivals||********|
What does Lululemon sell?
Lululemon is your go-to brand for almost anything active: yoga, running, swimming, cardio and other studio-based workouts.
Stocking women’s and men’s apparel and accessories you will find everything from tops, shorts, pants, skirts, swimsuits and dresses to socks and underwear, yoga mats, water bottles, jackets and hoodies.
Look hot — but stay cool and comfortable in Lululemon’s highly coveted athleisure wear. The brand is renowned for — and takes great pride in — its quality products and craftsmanship.
Boxing Day sales shopping tips
To ensure you get the best bang for your buck when the Lululemon Boxing Day sale rolls around, this guide will help you leap into some Lululemon love:
- Subscribe to the Finder newsletter. Our newsletter will keep you in the Lululemon loop with all deals and information around Boxing Day sales. You’ll find the email subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget — and stick to it! With so many nifty treats for your bod, it can be easy to get carried away. The number one rule is: Decide on what you can afford and stay within that limit.
- Make a list. Take an inventory of your activewear wardrobe to see what you’re missing. This is the perfect time to be out with the old and in with the new.
- Know your size. The next time you pass by a Lululemon boutique, pop in and try on a few pieces to get to know your size ahad of the Boxing Day rush. That way you’ll save yourself the hassle of having to return anything that doesn’t fit, especially when shopping online.
- Add to your wishlist in advance. Browse the website in advance and set aside priority items. On the morning the sale opens you’ll be able to process your order right away — and eliminate the chance of missing out on any sell-out items.
Ask an Expert