True to its name, this affordable online memory foam brand wants you to sleep better so you can live better too.
The founders over at Live and Sleep sought to help all sleepers easily find a mattress that provides comfortable body support — and, importantly, won’t keep us up at night due to expense. for a good night’s rest.
But a cozy, more affordable mattress wasn’t the only motivation behind starting Live and Sleep: The cofounding couple is passionate about eco-friendly materials and giving back to the community through charitable donations, making for an even better good night’s rest.
Live and Sleep discount and coupon codes July 2018
How do I use my coupon code?
What is Live and Sleep?
Founded by a couple who’d had it with the old way of shopping for a mattress, Live and Sleep hit the ground running in 2014. Surely there had to be a better way to not only order a mattress online but also select quality yet affordable one that could live up to the at-home trial method of the e-commerce world.
Today, this online mattress brand offers three levels of open-cell memory foam mattresses — Classic, Elite and Luxury — all at competitive prices.
What can I buy at Live and Sleep?
Order from among three mattress tiers, tossing in a few pillows for extra comfort.
- Classic mattress. The cheapest mattress Live and Sleep offers, the Classic comprises two layers: a 7.5-inch high-density support core base and a 2.5-inch responsive memory foam layer on top. This mattress has a medium-plush feel and is less firm than Elite or Luxury options.
- Elite mattress. Offers the same features as the Classic but with an extra gel-infused memory foam layer to help keep you cool while you sleep. It has a firm feel and a luxury cover for added comfort.
- Luxury mattress. The top-of-the-line Live and Sleep option, Luxury still comes in at a lower price point than some of its top competitors. It comprises the same three layers as the Elite, but the middle cooling gel memory foam layer is half an inch thicker. It has a medium-balanced feel and falls right in the middle of the firmness scale.
- Pillows. An open-cell memory foam pillow designed for all types of sleepers.
Pay for your Live and Sleep order with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
Or for purchases of $99 or more, finance your mattress through PayPal Credit and pay nothing more — including no interest — as long as you pay off your purchase in full within six months.
Live and Sleep mattresses come in six sizes typical to other mattress brands. The thickness of each varies slightly by option.
Classic and Elite
|Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||California King|
|39” x 75” x 10”||39” x 80” x 10”||54” x 75” x 10”||60” x 80” x 10”||76” x 80” x 10”||72” x 84” x 10”|
|Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||California King|
|39” x 75” x 12”||39” x 80” x 12”||54” x 75” x 12”||60” x 80” x 12”||76” x 80” x 12”||72” x 84” x 12”|
Can I get free delivery?
Yes. Order an Elite or Luxury mattress for free two-day shipping. Classic mattresses also ship free, though it can take longer for your mattress to arrive.
Same goes for customers who live in Alaska and Hawaii: free shipping, though typically not within two days.
Enjoy free shipping on every order with Live and Sleep.
How can I track my order?
You should receive an email as soon as your order ships. Your email will include tracking information, if available.
To track your order or arrange for weekend delivery, contact Live and Sleep customer support at 855-453-5557 or email@example.com.
What is Live and Sleep’s return policy?
Live and Sleep offer a risk-free trial period to test out your new mattress, though how long you’re given to make your decision depends on your mattress tier.
If you don’t like it at any point within this window, schedule to return your mattress at no additional cost.
Live and Sleep donates all returned mattresses to charity.
|Classic||30-day trial period|
|Elite||75-day trial period|
|Luxury||100-day trial period|
When’s the next sale?
Look for special savings on mattresses on three-day weekend holidays like President’s Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day. Live and Sleep also frequently offers a free pillow with mattress purchases throughout the year.
One of the nice things about Live and Sleep sales is that if your order meets the sale requirements, you’ll see your savings automatically applied at checkout.
What sets this brand apart?
Live and Sleep loves lending a helping hand whenever possible. It donates part of every sale quarterly to the National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH). The NAEH is a nonpartisan organization on a mission to end homelessness in the US by supporting services, programs and housing to those in need.
From a sustainability standpoint, this mattress brand is passionate about using eco-friendly, nontoxic memory foam and is certified by CertiPUR-US, passing rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance and durability.
What do people really say about Live and Sleep?
Most people who’ve bought a Live and Sleep mattress say that the price they paid just can’t be beaten for the quality of their new mattress. According to online reviews, Live and Sleep is a top contender if you’re shopping online for a mattress on a budget.
As with most reviews, you’ll find few negative comments mixed in among the sea of positives. Complaints primarily point to problems with the firmness of the mattress. If you tend to like a softer mattress, the Elite option may not be for you: Customers say it’s the most firm out of all three Live and Sleep mattresses.
How can I contact customer support?
Get in touch by calling 855-453-5557, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out its contact form online. Previous Live and Sleep customers seem to be pretty happy with Live and Sleep customer service.
What about social media?
Live and Sleep’s social media pages are lackluster, but they contain helpful information if you’re still on the fence about trying one of its mattresses. You won’t find reviews on its Facebook page, though, so you might want to take to Amazon if you’re looking to read customer reviews.
Pros and cons
- Eco-friendly, nontoxic materials. Live and Sleep memory foam is certified by CertiPUR-US, and the company avoids the use toxic chemicals during manufacturing.
- Free shipping and returns. All orders ship free, though Classic mattresses might take a bit longer to receive than Elite or Luxury options.
- Competitive pricing. Many customers say Live and Sleep mattresses are the most bang for your buck.
- Shorter 30-day trial for Classic mattresses. While you’ll have more time to trial Elite or Luxury mattresses, the Classic allows only 30 days to sleep on it before making a decision. Many competitors offer 100 nights trial their mattresses.
If sticking to a modest budget is important to you when shopping for a mattress, give Live and Sleep a look. It’s among competitively priced online brands that offer a quality, snuggle-worthy mattress.
Frequently asked questions about Live and Sleep
The complete guide to buying a mattress online
If you’re not sure yet if Live and Sleep is right for you, jump over to our complete guide to buying a mattress online. We give you tips on how to choose the right mattress for you and compare online mattress brands side by side.