Lincoln Automotive Financial Services auto loans review
This division of Ford makes it easy to step into a luxurious ride.
- Best for buyers looking for a quick way to finance a luxury vehicle.
- Pick something else if you want clear rates and a preapproval offer.
- Fast financing for a luxury vehicle
- Can lower monthly repayments by extending loan term
- Multiple discounts available
- Rates and terms aren’t listed on its website
- No grace period for late payments
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: Yes
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services reviews and complaints
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 10 customer reviews|
|BBB customer complaints||130 customer complaints|
|Customer reviews verified as of||16 October 2020|
Because Lincoln is a division of Ford, its financial program is under the Ford Motor Credit Better Business Bureau page. There aren’t much in the way of customer reviews, but what’s there is negative. All of the complaint details are unavailable, but the status is either resolved or answered.
How to apply
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services has a quick one-page online application for both financing and leasing.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Lincoln Automotive Financial Services website and click Apply Now. Then click Apply Online.
- Select whether you plan on financing or leasing your vehicle and if you want to apply with a coapplicant.
- Enter information about yourself, your employment and your income.
- Select the Lincoln dealership you want to work with.
- Review your application and Lincoln’s terms of service.
- Submit your application and write down your confirmation number.
You can also choose to apply in person at your local Lincoln dealership.
How do repayments work?
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services offers five ways to make repayments:
- Online, either with your debit card or automatic ACH withdrawal
- Through payroll deduction
- By phone
- By mail
- Through Western Union or MoneyGram
While it doesn’t charge prepayment penalties for paying your loan off early, it may charge late fees if you miss your due date — check your loan agreement for specific details.
Struggling to make your monthly repayments? Lincoln offers the option to “rewrite” your loan, which will extend the term of your contract. Just keep in mind you’ll end up paying more in interest in the long run. Contact Lincoln’s customer service department for more information.