Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Life insurance for single people
Life insurance can help pay for your funeral, leave an inheritance and more.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Nationwide SmartRide review
Earn a discount on your auto insurance using collected data about your safe driving habits.
- The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
- Dayforward life insurance review
Dayforward’s innovative income-replacement life insurance product appeals to many parents seeking simple life insurance solutions.
- 20 best jobs for kids to make money
Teach your kids money management with these job ideas, including walking dogs, shovelings snow and teaching sports.
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- Disability insurance vs. workers’ compensation insurance
Disability insurance and workers’ comp help you survive an illness or injury in different ways.
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- 6 reasons why you’ll want the Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™
Because your time is priceless.