Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Life insurance for single people
Life insurance can help pay for your funeral, leave an inheritance and more.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- RefiJet review
RefiJet helps you save on your monthly car payment or interest with a few simple steps.
- How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- Teaching kids about money: 9 ways to start
Fast-track your child’s financial literacy by learning how to teach your kids about money.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- 6 reasons why you’ll want the Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™
Because your time is priceless.
- Investing for kids: Get started the right way
Custodial brokerage accounts for kids — because it’s never too early to start saving and investing.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- UNest review
UNest provides robo-advising for your child’s investment account for a monthly fee.