Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Life insurance for women
You're a pillar of your family, and a policy can protect them if something happens to you.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- Investing for kids: Get started the right way
Custodial brokerage accounts for kids — because it’s never too early to start saving and investing.
- 7 best military banks and credit unions
The 7 best military banks and credit unions for vets, reservists and active-duty personnel.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- What happens to my home loan if I die?
Learn about what will happen to your home loan when you die and how to avoid any nasty situations with some pre-planning.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- New disability insurance option for the self-employed, starting at just $6/month
Get up to $500,000 in coverage for freelancers, gig workers and small businesses.