Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Life insurance for rock climbers
Most insurers consider rock climbing as an extreme sport — so expect higher rates.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Life insurance wellness programs
Get an incentive to meet your existing health and fitness goals with a discounted premium.
- Combined life insurance review August 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- Compare life insurance for major organ transplant
Learn your policy options based on the type of transplant and your health status now.
- Living benefits riders for life insurance
Use your death benefits to help pay for medical expenses while you’re still alive.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- Compare free life insurance
No-cost options are available, but these policies may not offer the coverage you need.
- Compare life insurance for occupationally acquired HIV
A no-exam policy may work best, but shop around if you’re in good health otherwise.