Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Life insurance for retirees
5 reasons you might need life insurance after retirement — including for estate planning or income.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- 6 reasons why you’ll want the Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™
Because your time is priceless.
- Acorns Spend account review
Invest your spare change in real-time and earn up to 10% in bonus investments.
- Investing for kids: Get started the right way
Custodial brokerage accounts for kids — because it’s never too early to start saving and investing.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- What happens to my home loan if I die?
Learn about what will happen to your home loan when you die and how to avoid any nasty situations with some pre-planning.
- Mortgage brokers versus banks
Check out our guide on the differences between mortgage brokers and bank loan officers. See which one will suit your needs.