Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Life insurance for seniors over 60
Over 60 years old? This is when riders really make the difference in your coverage.
Narrow down life insurance companies by coverage levels, riders offered, medical exam requirements and more to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- How to move to Canada
Explore the options and programs that Canada has in place to help you move to Canada.
- What is health insurance cost sharing?
Learn cost-sharing terms to find out how much you’ll really pay for healthcare.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Life insurance wellness programs
Get an incentive to meet your existing health and fitness goals with a discounted premium.
- Combined life insurance review July 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- Compare life insurance for major organ transplant
Learn your policy options based on the type of transplant and your health status now.
- How much is Medicare in 2021?
Compare premiums, deductibles and coinsurance for every Medicare plan in 2021.
- Wagmo pet insurance review Jul 2021
Get pet insurance that reimburses 100% of your vet bills or a separate wellness plan.
- Living benefits riders for life insurance
Use your death benefits to help pay for medical expenses while you’re still alive.