Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- 5 best life insurance companies for parents
The 5 best life insurance companies for parents at different stages of life.
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2022
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Combined life insurance review January 2022
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- Compare free life insurance
No-cost options are available, but these policies may not offer the coverage you need.
- Compare decreasing term life insurance
Save money by targeting your coverage to your largest debts.
- How to use life insurance to pay for retirement
If you have a cash value policy, you can dip into those funds to pay for expenses in retirement. But there are a few things to keep in mind.