Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Life insurance companies in California 2021
The Golden State has a complex set of life insurance laws – so you want to make sure your provider has your back.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Combined life insurance review July 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- Compare free life insurance
No-cost options are available, but these policies may not offer the coverage you need.
- Compare life insurance for occupationally acquired HIV
A no-exam policy may work best, but shop around if you’re in good health otherwise.
- Permanent life insurance policyholders can now funnel more money into cash value
A new change to the tax code quietly went into effect on January 1, lowering the minimum interest rate for permanent life insurance policies.
- Whole life vs. variable life insurance
Two permanent life insurance policies that provide lifelong coverage, though variable life is a riskier investment option than whole life.
- Denied life insurance
Learn the common health reasons that lead to denials and how to get life insurance anyway.