Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Life insurance for people with anxiety
Your insurance rates could be higher if you have anxiety — but you can get coverage.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Nationwide SmartRide review
Earn a discount on your auto insurance using collected data about your safe driving habits.
- Liberty Mutual RightTrack review
New discounts for telematics can save drivers money on their car insurance.
- Nationwide SmartMiles review
Pay-per-mile car insurance can help you save money if you’re a low-mileage driver.
- Dayforward life insurance review
Dayforward’s innovative income-replacement life insurance product appeals to many parents seeking simple life insurance solutions.
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- Disability insurance vs. workers’ compensation insurance
Disability insurance and workers’ comp help you survive an illness or injury in different ways.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.