Liberty Mutual homeowners insurance
Liberty Mutual homeowners insurance review
Liberty Mutual is a reputable issuer of home, life and auto insurance policies. It is A+ rated and accredited with the BBB. The company is well-known in the industry, has more than 800 offices across the world, and employs over 50,000 people. Liberty Mutual has been in operation since 1912, and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
All 50 states
- Everywhere coverage
- Convenient quote
- Multi-policy discount
- Average customer satisfaction
|New home discount discount||Yes|
|New homeowner discount||Yes|
|Home safety features discount||Yes|
|New policy discount||Yes|
|No claims discount||Yes|
|Personal property coverage||Yes|
|Valuable personal property||Yes|
If you are looking for way to protect your family headquarters, Liberty Mutual offers a homeowners insurance policy that can help. The home insurance policy can help you cover your most valuable investments and personal possessions.
Liberty Mutual home insurance provides liability coverage against fires, theft, storm damage, frozen pipes, etc. Policies can be purchased online, by phone or with a local agent. Homeowners insurances offers a variety of additional coverage benefits, and you can completely manage your policy online.
Benefits of Liberty Mutual homeowners insurance
- Everywhere coverage. Liberty Mutual can cover you no matter where you live. The company can guide you to a homeowners policy that works best for your unique situation.
- Convenient quote. You can easily and quickly get your quote right from Liberty Mutual’s website. All you need to do is choose the coverage you’d like, and input your insurance information, property information and additional details.
- Multi-policy discount. You can save money by bundling multiple Liberty Mutual insurance policies together.
- Physical structures coverage. If your house, or additional structure (like a garage or shed) is damaged, Liberty Mutual will arrange for each to be replaced or repaired.
- Personal possessions protected. Personal possessions like furniture, clothing and appliances can be replaced or repaired if damaged.
- Protection from liability. If someone has their property damaged while on your premises, or if they are accidentally insured, the company will defend you against any claims. Liberty Mutual will pay those claims up to your policy limits. The company also pays for necessary medical expenses up to the limit purchased.
- Additional living expenses coverage. Liberty Mutual will pay additional expenses resulting from a covered loss if you need to live elsewhere while repairs are happening to your home.
- Umbrella insurance. Personal umbrella protection gives you additional liability coverage above your homeowners insurance.
- Emergency home repair service. Getting homeowners insurance includes multiple other benefits, like the emergency home repair service. If you have a covered loss, the Emergency Home Repair Service can find you a local contractor or vendor to help.
- Claim assistance. Homeowners insurance includes 24/7 claim assistance.
- Personal property replacement. If your personal items get damaged or destroyed, Liberty Mutual can locate the items, or ones similar to them. The company will then ship you the items.
- Online access. You can manage, view and make changes to your policy online.
- Rate. Your rate is determined by a variety of factors, like location, deductible, etc.
How to get Liberty Mutual Homeowners insurance
Buying insurance through Liberty Mutual is simple. The company has offices all over the US, and you can get coverage wherever you live.
- Current address
- Valid payment information
- US citizen
You can request a quote right on Liberty Mutual’s website. To purchase the insurance plan, you will need to provide the following information:
Required documents & information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Property information
- Payment information
If you are looking to add protection to your home and valuables, Liberty Mutual homeowners insurance may be right for you. Before choosing Liberty Mutual, be sure to compare it with other home insurance companies.