Lexus Financial Services auto loans review
Its preapproval offer is good for up to 30 days at any authorized dealership.
- Best for loyal Lexus customers, college grads or military members looking for discounts.
- Pick something else if you're not looking to negotiate rates at the dealership.
- Discounts for college grads, military members and repeat customers
- Preapproval can be used at any Lexus dealership
- Mobile app makes for easy repayments
- Poor BBB rating
- No discount for first responders
- APR and fees negotiated at the dealership
Lexus Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Lexus Financial Services customer reviews
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 24 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||01 November 2019|
How to apply
Lexus has a quick online application that requires just a few simple steps:
- Visit the Lexus Financial Services website and click Apply for Credit.
- Enter your ZIP code and select the model and trim you want to purchase or lease.
- Enter information about yourself, including your contact details, housing situation, education, employment and income.
- Select a Lexus dealership and desired term, then enter your down payment and trade-in value, if applicable.
- Review the terms and privacy information before submitting your application.
Lexus Financial Services processes most applications within one to three business days. If approved, you’ll receive a preapproval certificate that can be used for up to 30 days at any Lexus dealership.
How do repayments work?
You can repay your car loan one of five ways:
- One-time and recurring online payments
- By phone
- By mail
- On the myLFS mobile app
- Through Western Union Quick Collect (WUQC) or CheckFreePay
As of October 2019, Lexus doesn’t accept repayments made with debit or credit cards.