Stay ahead of the latest trends in computer technology with Lenovo.
What is Lenovo?
Lenovo was founded in 1984 as a small company in Beijing. It has since acquired IBM’s Personal Computing Division — creators of the first computer — and has reached the ranks to become No. 202 in the Fortune Global 500. Now Lenovo is one of the leading PC brands in the world, with customers in more than 160 countries.
What can I buy at Lenovo?
- Laptops. Whether you want something ultra-sleek and modern for work or a powerful laptop for gaming, choose from a competitive selection of laptops and ultrabooks.
- Tablets. Satisfy your techy side with your choice of Android or Windows tablets and convertible 2-in-1 devices that go from tablet to laptop with the flip of a screen.
- Desktops. There’s nothing old-fashioned about Lenovo’s slim, sleek and powerful desktops and all-in-ones.
- Smartphones. Take a look at the PHAB series or Moto G family of smartphones exclusive to Lenovo.
- Accessories. If your device needs it, Lenovo has it. Browse chargers, docking stations, monitors, adapters and more.
I’ve read that Lenovo customer service can be difficult to get ahold of. What should I do if I have a problem with an item I’ve ordered?
If you have an issue that requires support, your best bet is to call 1-855-253-6686 and choose Option 1. According to Lenovo’s website, you will reach a live person at this number when you call Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
Check on the status of your order by entering your order number and contact information online.
What sets Lenovo apart?
Aside from its solid deals on every device under the sun, Lenovo stands out with a military, student and educator discount that can save eligible customers even more on their favorite products.
If you’re in the market for a new laptop, tablet, smartphone, desktop or other device or accessory, Lenovo is worth checking out. It’s got a large selection of items to fit just about anyone — from the avid gamer to the savvy business leader.
Common questions about Lenovo
Pros and cons
- Great deals on up-to-date products. If you’re shopping on a budget, online Weekly Deals give you a chance to score low prices on high-quality items.
- Free shipping. All online orders ship UPS Standard for free.
- Military discount. All active military, reservists, veterans, military spouses and immediate family members are eligible for a 10% discount on their entire order.
- Student and educator discounts. Students, faculty and staff enjoy exclusive deals and offers on Lenovo products.
- Strict return policy. Unless you’ve received a damaged or incorrect item, Lenovo may not issue a refund. Even if they do, you’ll be charged a hefty restocking fee.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
All orders that are paid in full and placed before 3 p.m. EST ship for free that same day. Most orders arrive within five to seven business days.
Lenovo’s flexible payment options include:
- Credit financing
- Business leasing
- American Express
If Lenovo mistakenly sends you the wrong item or you have a technical problem with the item you’ve received, return the full product in its packaging for a refund. Otherwise, your return will need Lenovo’s approval. If accepted, you’re responsible for paying 15% of the purchase price as a restocking fee and covering the return shipping costs on your own.
Popular Lenovo coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|26 Oct 2018||Daily flash sales available||********|
|26 Oct 2018||Shop weekly deals at Lenovo||********|
|13 Jul 2018||10%–15% off for college students||********|
|26 Oct 2018||Stay connected with the Lenovo newsletter||********|