Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Lenovo review | Laptops, tablets, smartphones & more
Stay ahead of the latest trends in computer technology with Lenovo.
What is Lenovo?
Lenovo was founded in 1984 as a small company in Beijing. It has since acquired IBM’s Personal Computing Division — creators of the first computer — and has reached the ranks to become No. 202 in the Fortune Global 500. Now Lenovo is one of the leading PC brands in the world, with customers in more than 160 countries.
What can I buy at Lenovo?
- Laptops. Whether you want something ultra-sleek and modern for work or a powerful laptop for gaming, choose from a competitive selection of laptops and ultrabooks.
- Tablets. Satisfy your techy side with your choice of Android or Windows tablets and convertible 2-in-1 devices that go from tablet to laptop with the flip of a screen.
- Desktops. There’s nothing old-fashioned about Lenovo’s slim, sleek and powerful desktops and all-in-ones.
- Smartphones. Take a look at the PHAB series or Moto G family of smartphones exclusive to Lenovo.
- Accessories. If your device needs it, Lenovo has it. Browse chargers, docking stations, monitors, adapters and more.
I’ve read that Lenovo customer service can be difficult to get ahold of. What should I do if I have a problem with an item I’ve ordered?
If you have an issue that requires support, your best bet is to call 1-855-253-6686 and choose Option 1. According to Lenovo’s website, you will reach a live person at this number when you call Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
Check on the status of your order by entering your order number and contact information online.
What sets Lenovo apart?
Aside from its solid deals on every device under the sun, Lenovo stands out with a military, student and educator discount that can save eligible customers even more on their favorite products.
If you’re in the market for a new laptop, tablet, smartphone, desktop or other device or accessory, Lenovo is worth checking out. It’s got a large selection of items to fit just about anyone — from the avid gamer to the savvy business leader.
Common questions about Lenovo
Pros and cons
- Great deals on up-to-date products. If you’re shopping on a budget, online Weekly Deals give you a chance to score low prices on high-quality items.
- Free shipping. All online orders ship UPS Standard for free.
- Military discount. All active military, reservists, veterans, military spouses and immediate family members are eligible for a 10% discount on their entire order.
- Student and educator discounts. Students, faculty and staff enjoy exclusive deals and offers on Lenovo products.
- Strict return policy. Unless you’ve received a damaged or incorrect item, Lenovo may not issue a refund. Even if they do, you’ll be charged a hefty restocking fee.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
All orders that are paid in full and placed before 3 p.m. EST ship for free that same day. Most orders arrive within five to seven business days.
Lenovo’s flexible payment options include:
- Credit financing
- Business leasing
- American Express
If Lenovo mistakenly sends you the wrong item or you have a technical problem with the item you’ve received, return the full product in its packaging for a refund. Otherwise, your return will need Lenovo’s approval. If accepted, you’re responsible for paying 15% of the purchase price as a restocking fee and covering the return shipping costs on your own.
More guides on Finder
Mercari review: How it works, pros, cons and more
Is Mercari the best secondhand app to buy or sell your goods? See Mercari pros and cons, reviews and complaints and general FAQs to decide.
What to expect from the Target 14 Days of Beauty sale
Get all the details on Target’s 14 Days of Beauty sale. And find some hacks on how to stretch your dollar and stack the savings.
Peapod is a delivery service that shops, packs and delivers your groceries to your home or business. See a step-by-step guide, customer reviews and what to watch out for.
Molekule review: Can it improve your home’s air quality?
Here’s what to know about Molekule, the air purifier that promises to destroy pollutants in your home like smoke, dust and mold.
Clinical Supplies review
Clinical Supplies USA is a California-based reseller of N95, KN95, 3M and disposable masks, as well as other PPE essentials. Find shipping and returns info, customer reviews and more.
Review: Crypto.com cryptocurrency app and exchange
Learn more about the Crypto.com platform in our complete review.
The new state of retail: E-commerce stats 2020
Stats on the digital economy to keep you in the know.
Labor Day sales 2021
Browse top deals on appliances, TVs, furniture and more at your backyard barbecue.
Learn about how this meal kit service with keto, paleo and plant-based options works, and find out what sets it apart from other meal delivery services.
One of the most popular meal subscription boxes in the country, HelloFresh offers a variety of fresh meal options. See the pros and cons, pricing and more.
Ask an Expert