With an A+ rating and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, LendingUSA provides a dependable point-of-sale financial solution for businesses. With the portal, your customers can easily purchase what they want, when they want.
What is LendingUSA?
When people are struggling financially, they sometimes turn to financing options to help pay for emergencies, home improvements and life events, like weddings. LendingUSA offers competitive financing for your clients so that you can sell more at a faster rate. You can grow your revenues with point-of-sale financing through a seamless loan process and gain more loan approvals with LendingUSA’s proprietary lending portal.
|Product Name||LendingUSA Personal Loans|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 0% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||35,000|
- Live chat
- More approvals
- Simple online process
- In-full payments
- Loans are not offered in Connecticut, New York, West Virginia and Vermont.
- An 8% origination fee is included in the principal loan amount.
LendingUSA’s one-step solution can help solve your customers’ financial needs quickly and affordably. Its portal specializes in direct-to-customer and point-of-sale lending options.
The company follows three simple steps:
- You become a participating merchant on the portal.
- You offer your customers LendingUSA’s program.
- Your customers apply for a loan.
Who is LendingUSA for?
LendingUSA is directed toward merchants, but it also welcomes affiliate and lending partners. If you are a borrower, a merchant or looking for a partnership, LendingUSA could be a good fit for you.
- Medical services
- Legal services
- Pet expenses
- Medical devices
- Consumer goods
- Home improvements
- Technology-driven portal. LendingUSA’s portal offers a smooth financial process. It’s an uncomplicated way for your customers to purchase the goods and services you sell.
- Fast funding. The portal makes quick ACH funding possible, and all deposits can go straight into your bank account.
- Free demo. Schedule a free 15-minute demo to learn how simple it is to offer financing options to your clients.
The Automated Clearing House (ACH) is a network that moves money and information between bank accounts through direct deposits and payments. It processes more than $40 trillion each year and supports more than 90 percent of all electronic payments in the United States.
- Live chat. Instead of waiting for an answer to your questions, chat with a representative for immediate help.
- More approvals. LendingUSA created its lending portal to maximize loan approvals.
- Simple online process. LendingUSA boasts that its financing process offers quick credit decisions with low rates and affordable payment options — all online.
- In-full payments. With LendingUSA, you are paid upfront and in full for a risk-free process, even if your client defaults.
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
What to watch out for
- A limit on funding. The company funds from $1,000 to $35,000 only.
- Not available in all states. Loans are not offered in Connecticut, New York, West Virginia and Vermont.
- Origination fee. An 8% origination fee is included in the principal loan amount.
- APR. Your APR is based on your credit score, application information, loan amount, loan term and credit history, with a maximum possible APR of 29.99%.
How do I use Lending USA?
Enroll online with your full name, company name, title, phone number and email address.
After filling out an online form, borrowers will receive a quick credit decision and can sign the loan agreement electronically. Once the loan is approved, LendingUSA will send the funds to the business’s bank account.
How do I sign LendingUSA’s loan documents?
LendingUSA’s process is 100% online. In fact, you can sign documents with a few clicks.
How can LendingUSA increase my sales?
You can use LendingUSA as a sales tool. With an affordable financing program option, you can lessen your customers’ worry about costs, and instead let them focus on your product or business appeal.
I know applicants or merchants that need funding. What should I do?
LendingUSA is always looking for partners that can refer applicants or merchants. Contact the company if you want to become an affiliate partner.
Can I visit LendingUSA in person?
Yes. LendingUSA has an office in Sherman Oaks, California:
15303 Ventura Boulevard #850
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
It’s open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Or call LendingUSA at 800-994-6177.