Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Le Tote promo codes
Too busy to shop? Don’t have the budget for your ever-changing style? Rent your wardrobe with Le Tote.
There once was a time when you either had to spend money and time buying new clothes or simply continue wearing those same jeans and t-shirts that you’ve had since college. With Le Tote, there’s now an enticing third option: rent a new wardrobe as often as you like for one flat monthly rate.
If you find something that you absolutely love and want to hang on to for the long haul, you can buy it from Le Tote and make it yours. Everything else, wear as many times as you’d like and then simply send it back in the return package and wait for your new tote to arrive!
Le Tote discount and coupon codes
What can I buy/rent at Le Tote?
- Customized clothing. Each monthly tote is completely customized by you! Choose which items you’d like to try, and easily swap them out before your tote is finalized.
- Accessories. If you’re into adding a little bling to your wardrobe, choose a subscription option that includes hand-picked accessories as well as clothing items.
- Maternity. Le Tote also offers two maternity subscription options, perfect for women who don’t want to buy an entirely new wardrobe while pregnant.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
Shipping is free both ways, so feel free to send back your clothes as often as you’d like.
Le Tote accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
If you decide that you want to return an item or items that you’ve purchased from your tote, simply send them back in the prepaid shipping package to receive purchase credit toward your next box.
When’s the next sale?
Le Tote frequently offers special promo codes and discounts to new subscribers, plus lets existing customers save with its referral program. They also generally do a seasonal sale every few months, with early access to subscribers. Savings in the past have been as much as 80% off retail price.
What sets Le Tote apart?
Le Tote’s innovative clothing rental business model is what sets it apart the most from other online clothing brands and retailers. Although you can purchase as many of the items from your tote as you’d like, you’re never obligated to add anything to your permanent collection if you don’t want to. And even better still, Le Tote does your dirty laundry for you.
Pros and cons
- Convenient service. If you just don’t have the time or desire to go out and buy new clothes and accessories but want to keep up with the latest trends, Le Tote’s rental service could be the perfect solution.
- Broad range of sizes. Le Tote sizes range from 2 to 16 and also includes maternity clothing.
- Free shipping both ways. Get free two-day shipping with each box, plus never pay for shipping to return a box you’re finished with.
- Customer complaints of lack of style variety. Some online customer reviews have stated problems with the variety of styles and colors of clothing that they’ve received.
Le Tote offers its subscribers the flexibility to rent on-trend clothing and accessories, wear them as many times as they’d like, then either send them back for new items or purchase the old ones.
Common questions about Le Tote
More guides on Finder
Investing in transportation stocks
Transportation stocks can be wise investments. But they can also be very volatile. Learn more.
Blind cleaning services
Learn how blind cleaning services can help prolong the life of your blinds and eliminate bacteria and viruses both at home and in the office.
Netspend Small Business Prepaid card review
This business account supports in-person payments and lets you manage employee spending.
Teladoc review 2020
Find out how this telemedicine app stacks up against its younger competitors.
Top 6 winter fashion trends perfect for that Netflix & chill vibe
From cozy oversized coats to statement sleeves and necklines that prompt double takes, here are the trends you need in your closet as the new year begins.
VPN by Google One review
Google has rolled out its own virtual private network, called VPN by Google One. If you’re thinking about signing up, here’s what you need to know.
Carpet cleaning services
Looking for a professional carpet cleaning service to remove stains and revive your carpet? Read our guide and learn how to find a reliable service.
Rug cleaning services
Find a professional that can sanitize your rugs and eliminate dirt, dust and allergens. Learn what rugs you should steam clean, dry clean and handwash.
Save Market Savings account Review
With this savings account, you can invest your interest in the stock market for an average 3.13% return. Learn more here.
Features and drawbacks to consider before you open a Coro account.
Ask an Expert