Land Rover Financial Group auto loans review
Dealership financing for this luxury brand is backed by Chase.
- Best for Chase customers looking to keep their finances all in one place.
- Pick something else if you want more information available up front.
- Financing backed by Chase Bank
- Easy-to-use trade-in value calculator on its website
- Convenient repayments through Chase mobile app
- No discounts available
- Doesn’t list rates or fees
- Website is difficult to navigate
Land Rover Financial Group special discounts
- Military: No
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Land Rover Financial Group customer reviews
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 215 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||01 November 2019|
How to apply
Applying for a loan or lease through Land Rover Financial Group is simple, but you’ll have to jump through a few hoops to get to the online application. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Land Rover Financial Group website and click Get Started under Financing Steps.
- Customize your Land Rover, click Estimate Your Monthly Payment, enter your ZIP code and fill out Land Rover’s calculator.
- Select Apply for Finance to start the online application.
- Select if you want to apply as an individual or with a coapplicant, then enter your contact information.
- Enter your address, monthly mortgage or rent payment, date of birth and Social Security number.
- Fill out information about your employment status and annual income.
- Review your application and read over the terms and conditions.
If you would rather apply in person, you can have your estimate sent to a local Land Rover dealership. Click Send Estimate to Retailer after you customize your vehicle and calculate your monthly payment, then enter a few basic contact details. A Land Rover representative will email or call you during your selected timeframe.
How do repayments work?
You can make repayments a few different ways through Land Rover Financial Group:
- In person at any Chase branch
- Through Chase’s mobile app
- Online through Chase’s website
- By phone
- By mail