Land Rover Financial Group auto loans review
Dealership financing for this luxury brand is backed by Chase.
- Best for Chase customers looking to keep their finances all in one place.
- Pick something else if you want more information available up front.
Pros and cons
- Financing backed by Chase Bank
- Easy-to-use trade-in value calculator on its website
- Convenient repayments through Chase mobile app
- No discounts available
- Doesn’t list rates or fees
- Website is difficult to navigate
Land Rover Financial Group special discounts
- Military: No
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Land Rover Financial Group reviews and complaints
|BBB customer reviews||1.1 out of 5 stars, based on 228 customer reviews|
|BBB customer complaints||3,191 customer complaints|
|Trustpilot Score||1.5 out of 5 stars, based on 56 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||19 October 2020|
Since it’s backed by Chase, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Trustpilot pages for Land rover Financial Group are actually those for Chase. As of October 2020, that includes almost 3,200 complaints on its BBB page. And only a handful of customer reviews on its Trustpilot — almost all of which are negative, and none of which mention Land Rover Financial Group specifically.
How to apply
Applying for a loan or lease through Land Rover Financial Group is simple, but you’ll have to jump through a few hoops to get to the online application. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Land Rover Financial Group website and click Get started under Financing steps.
- Customize your Land Rover, click Estimate your monthly payment, enter your ZIP code and fill out Land Rover’s calculator.
- Select Apply for finance to start the online application.
- Select if you want to apply as an individual or with a coapplicant, then enter your contact information.
- Enter your address, monthly mortgage or rent payment, date of birth and Social Security number.
- Fill out information about your employment status and annual income.
- Review your application and read over the terms and conditions.
If you would rather apply in person, you can have your estimate sent to a local Land Rover dealership. Click Send Estimate to Retailer after you customize your vehicle and calculate your monthly payment, then enter a few basic contact details. A Land Rover representative will email or call you during your selected timeframe.
How do repayments work?
You can make repayments a few different ways through Land Rover Financial Group:
- In person at any Chase branch
- Through Chase’s mobile app
- Online through Chase’s website
- By phone
- By mail