Lamborghini Financial Services auto loans review
Your fastest option to buy or lease one of these classic luxury cars.
- Best for borrowers looking to quickly finance a luxury car.
- Pick something else if you want the ease of applying online.
Pros and cons
- Quick way to finance exclusive luxury vehicles
- Financing offered in 15 countries
- Live-chat feature available on website
- Limited information available online
- No online application
- No special discount programs
Lamborghini Financial Services special discounts
- Military: No
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Lamborghini Financial Services reviews and complaints
Lamborghini Financial Services doesn’t have a page on Trustpilot as of October 2020. And it doesn’t have a page on the Better Business Bureau — so it’s not accredited or rated, nor does it have any customer reviews. In fact, customer reviews appear to be lacking across the board when it comes to Lamborghini’s financing.
How to apply
To apply for financing through Lamborghini Financial Services, you need to contact a local dealership. You can do this by visiting the Dealer Locator page on the Lamborghini website and selecting a showroom near you.
How do repayments work?
Lamborghini doesn’t list information about repayments on its website. Check with your local authorized dealership for more details about repayment plans available.
Compare more car loan options
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.